• Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------

Additional Info:
Arizona Meet N Greet...Nov 25, 2017 11:30 - 1PM

This Meet n Greet is open to all HOC members!

Please join us at the new Restaurant located at Lazy Days KOA. The old Cantana has been replaced with Jason's BBQ Rush, a Texas style BBQ. The meat is smoked fresh daily and their food is "outstanding"...
Daily specials are Pulled Brisket, Pulled Pork and by special order, Pulled Chicken. Other entrees are available as well.

We had a 50/50 mix if this date would work so close to the Holiday, but so far 17 attendees respond with a YES to the AZ members email.

We have two new AZ couples who recently joined the HOC, so come meet our newest members, Pam & Hank and Bill & Dyane. Also we have two guests from Co Chapter that are new to the HOC, Kevin & Patti who will be joining us.

COME MEET YOUR NEW ARIZONA CHAPTER LEADERS - LYNN & ROSE

Make your Post for attendance and your name will be added to the list of attendees.
AZ Snow Birds, let us know if you would like to join us for a fun filled lunch and Chapter Meeting.

Pulled Chicken is limited daily, so please let me know if you would like the Pulled Chicken to ensure ample quantities are available. All meat is smoked fresh daily, they do not serve from the day before!
Total RSVP - 29
RSVP LIST:........................#
1. Lynn & Rose Alsbury....2 - NEW AZ CHAPTER LEADER
2. Garry & Cheyenne.........1......Pulled Chicken
3. Ernie & Marie Perez.,......2
4. Kevin & Patti Carter..CO..2
5. Dyane & Bill Gutierrez....2
6. Gordon & Betty Watson...2
7. Anthony & Andrea Finney.2
8. Don & Lynette Armour.....2
9. Pam & Hank Whacker......2
10. Tom & Penny Rich.........2
11. Paul & Diana Quackenbush..2 ....Pulled Chicken X 2
12. Sue Dusenberry.............1
13. Gary & Sue Snyder.........2
14. Dan & Carol Conaway......2
15. Bryan & Pauline & Brianna Durant...NV.3....2 Pulled Chicken

- - - Updated - - -

The Girls and I had lunch there today...wow the Food is Excellent.....
Great BBQ....

Last edited:

Mapry

Venue:
  • Lazy Days KOA - BBQ Rush Restaurant
  • 5151 S Country Club RD
  • Tucson, AZ 85706
  • Garry Gilbert 520 455 0239
  • https://koa.com/campgrounds/tucson-lazydays/
  • Pets ok?: No
  • Golf carts allowed?:
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held:
  • Register by end of day 11/24/2017
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

Additional Info:
Arizona Meet N Greet...Nov 25, 2017 11:30 - 1PM

This Meet n Greet is open to all HOC members! Please join us at the new Restaurant located at Lazy Days KOA. The old Cantana has been replaced with Jason's BBQ Rush, a Texas style BBQ. The meat is smoked fresh daily and their food is "outstanding"...
Daily specials are Pulled Brisket, Pulled Pork and by special order, Pulled Chicken. Other entrees are available as well.

We had a 50/50 mix if this date would work so close to the Holiday, but so far 17 attendees respond with a YES to the AZ members email.

We have two new AZ couples who recently joined the HOC, so come meet our newest members, Pam & Hank and Billy & Dyane. Also we have two guests from Co Chapter that are new to the HOC, Kevin & Patti who will be joining us.

Make your Post for attendance and you name will be added to the list of attendees.
AZ Snow Birds, let us know if you would like to join us for a fun filled lunch and Chapter Meeting.

Pulled Chicken is limited daily, so please let me know if you would like the Pulled Chicken to ensure ample quantities are available. All meat is smoked fresh daily, they do not serve from the day before!

RSVP LIST:........................#
1. Garry & Cheyenne.........1
2. Ernie & Marie Perez.......2
3. Kevin & Patti Carter.......2
4. Lynn & Rose Alsbury.....2
5. Dyane & Bill Gutierrez...2
6. Gordon & Betty Watson...2
7. Anthony & Andrea Finney.2
8. Don & Lynette Armour.....2
9. Pam & Hank Whacker......2

- - - Updated - - -

The Girls and I had lunch there today...wow the Food is Excellent.....
Great BBQ....
Really looking forward to meeting new people. Thanks for including us.

awfinney

This looks like a great place for a meet and greet. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone.
Tony and Andrea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Az_Ernie

Marie and I will be there! It will be good to see some of our HOC friends again. We're looking forward to it!

Ernie and Marie

Paradise2

We are really excited to attend this..we actually made reservations at Lazy day for the weekend so that worked out perfect for us and to get out of Phoenix for awhile. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Whoo Hoo!!!!
:cool:

trtlmn16

Garry,

This is a great honor for Patti and I. We are extremely excited and looking forward to be sharing Thanksgiving with our new extended HOC family. Thanks for all you do Garry. Can't wait.:eek:

Kevin & Patti, Dakota, Nikki, & ChiChi

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Rose and I are looking forward to seeing everyone. We know Garry that you have scoped out a great place with the best BBQ. Guess I will have to cut back on turkey and dressing!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Just received an email from Tom & Penny....They will be attending the Meet n Greet...
We now have 19 signed up.....
Can't wait to see everyone, for some it's been way too long!!!

Ducky

We will have to tentatively accept at this time. I see a surgeon on 10/18 for a hernia and plan on having surgery as soon as possible. I will know more later this week.

Paul and Diana

Doublegranch

Ducky:
I will add you to the list as tentative. Good luck with your surgery!
When they did mine, it was on a Friday and back to work on Monday.
My thoughts are with you!

Ducky

Put us down for the pulled chicken!! I believe the Snyder’s replied to you via email that they would be attending as well

Doublegranch

Put us down for the pulled chicken!! I believe the Snyder’s replied to you via email that they would be attending as well

[Ducky: I received an email from Gary but he stated he would be in transit and not able to attend. Did that change? I will add them for now and send him an email.]

Ducky

Garry;

Please change our tentative appearance to "we'll be there" for the Meet and Greet. I will have surgery on 11/6 and should be well enough to travel (i.e. Riding with the Snyder's) to Tucson on the 25th.

Paul and Diana

Doublegranch

Dan & Carol:

Thanks for the email, I am excited you are able to make this Meet n Greet and meet the New Chapter Leader!
I have added your names to the list....
We now have 26 for attendance......

Doublegranch

Welcome Bryan, Pauline & Brianna Durant..NV to the Meet n Greet! Excited you will be joining us and thanks for the email.
You are on the list with 2 pulled Chicken....See you soon.

DebiMac

Wish we could be there! However, we're still on the East Coast...Florida. Will miss everyone! (Welcome to the AZ Chapter, Lynn & Rose!)

Status
Not open for further replies.