EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: CO, Colorado Springs - 12/16/2017 to 12/16/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held:
  • Register by end of day 12/15/2017
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck:
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

Additional Info: CHANGE IN DATE DUE TO SCHEDULE CONFLICT
WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE THE DATE FOR THIS MEET & GREET TO DEC. 16, 2017

We will be having our Fall Meet & Greet at CB & Potts here in Colorado Springs at 1:00 pm. Take the Northgate Exit off of I-25 on the North side of CS. This is also the North Air Force Academy exit. Go east to Bass Pro stop light and take a right. It is just across the street from Bass Pro. We hope to see you there. This is a great chance to see old friends and meet new ones. Please let us know if you can attend as we have to let CB & Potts have a count on Thursday the 14th. Sorry for the mixup.

ATTENDEES: PLEASE WEAR NAME TAGS IF POSSIBLE

Gregg & Linda
Darren & Pam
Steve & Susan
Tom & Carla
John & Cyndi
Monica & Don
Jim & Nancy
Steve & Sandy
Bonnie P
Kevin & Patti
Ronn & Sarah
Brian & Jan
Bill & Ingrid
Al & Rexann
Mark & Susan
Sherman

Last edited:

dwpkdavis

Re: EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: CO, Colorado Springs - 12/9/2017 to 12/9/2017

Weather permitting, we will be there.

Re: EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: CO, Colorado Springs - 12/9/2017 to 12/9/2017

We will be there! Look forward to seeing everyone.
Carla and Tom

Sandy2407

Steve and I will be there. See you on the 16th!

jbeletti

Nancy and I are looking forward to this. Our travels have kept us from attending the most recent CO rallies, so this is a nice way to keep in touch with CO Heartlanders. Thanks Gregg and Linda for keeping the tradition of CO Meet-n-Greets.

gwalter

We are less than a month away from our M & G here in Colorado Springs. If anyone is interested please let us know ASAP. We currently have 21 signed up and I will need to give CB & Potts a head count by the 14th with this large of group.

We also ask that you wear your name tags as we have several new members attending and visitors from out of state also. See you then.

Greengas

Add Sarah and I please.

brianlajoie

Add Jan and myself.

gwalter

Wow! We are up to 29 RSVPs with a couple of maybes yet to come. It is going to be great seeing everyone. Here is hoping for good weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Can you change the date in the first post title as it is still showing the 9th.

I think Cathy will be going . . .

I’ll ask her when I get home tonight.

gwalter

I have tried but can’t find an option for doing it. Anyone else thinking about attending, please let us know ASAP.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired

Gregg:

Any moderator can make the change for you....call Dan and have him do it for you.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Neither of us will be able to make this M&G . . .

I hope to make it to the next one!

gwalter

We have talked to the restaurant and they are ready for our group. We are excited to see everyone on Sat. Safe travels.

gwalter

We had a great turnout today. It was good seeing everyone. We will post our winter M & G in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.