Parts Direct!!

Uncle Rog

I could not find the screw on access parts for the UDC any where so I e-mailed HL on Fri, late their time. I received a reply this AM and have ordered EXACTLY what I needed!!! They had 2 types to choose from and they are on there way..........
This is a big deal as ordering through a dealer is slow and more often than not I get the wrong part.........
Marilee was easy to work with and pretty much said that if it is on a HL unit you can order it.............Great.......

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
I could not find the screw on access parts for the UDC any where so I e-mailed HL on Fri, late their time. I received a reply this AM and have ordered EXACTLY what I needed!!! They had 2 types to choose from and they are on there way..........
This is a big deal as ordering through a dealer is slow and more often than not I get the wrong part.........
Marilee was easy to work with and pretty much said that if it is on a HL unit you can order it.............Great.......

That's cool. Good news for those that don't mind DIY work.

sasha_j

That's very cool. So do I understand this correctly?

Owners can order replacement parts directly from Heartland?

jbeletti

Current Parts Policy - 25-August-2008

Here is our current parts policy:

“It is HEARTLAND RV's goal to service our retail customer’s needs as efficiently as possible. This is normally through your selling dealer. In the event that you are unable to work through your HEARTLAND RV dealer to purchase needed items we will assist you. However, it is our policy to direct retail customers to their nearest HEARTLAND RV dealer. We understand that this is not always practical or possible. In those circumstances we will assist our customers to the best of our ability.”

I myself will not be able to add anything to this statement. If there are any questions on it, kindly give Customer Service a call at 877-262-8032.

Thanks,

Jim

sasha_j

OK Fair enough.

In the future, we plan on being in some pretty remote areas. It's good to know that, should it come down to it, in a pinch, I can order parts sent UPS to the nearest ranger station.