Residential fridge upgrade?

Eric1234

Good afternoon

i have a landmark syracuse with a bad refridgerator. I have been ok to get it replaced by heartland under warrenty. My question is that the dealer who is going to take it out install another one will allow me to pay the difference and upgrade. Does anyone know of any better make or model refridgerator that is better to go in the landmark?

thank you for your time

Eric

asherwin

We changed out our Nevercold for a Samsung RF18 two years ago and love it. It is a counter depth unit and was straight forward to install, Lost the drawer below the original unit but the additional cubic feet and consistent temps was worth it.

mikeandconnie

We very happy with the new Insignia in our landmark. We been Florida all summer and everything stays cold and we have tons of space. The dual freezer works wonderful.

TrailCreek

We have a residential Frigidaire Gallery that has given us no problems for the last 7 months of full timing...

Eric1234

hi everyone

thank you for taking your time to responding, I'll research all the options you gave us.

eric

carl.swoyer

Sorry, it's at the dealer, since December, service but not the Fridge.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I found that the dealerships tend to slide your rig to the sideline when you leave it. This allows them to pursue other repairs for the folks in front of them " the waiters" just saying.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk