Cabinet stain color

Brandon

I have a 2013 Bighorn 3585RL. The stain is starting to come off drawers and needs to be fixed.
How do I find out what color stain and brand was used?
Thanks, Brandon

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Take a drawer or cabinet door to a paint store and they will match the color.
There were several options available for stain color when that rig was built.

Peace
Dave

carl.swoyer

I have a 2013 Bighorn 3585RL. The stain is starting to come off drawers and needs to be fixed.
How do I find out what color stain and brand was used?
Thanks, Brandon
Try olde English scratch remover.
I use it for anything wood and it restores the Finish. Come in a variety of colors and goes on with a rag. Be careful not to get it on the wall, if you do wipe clean with mineral spirits.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Brandon

I have been to Sherwin Williams 3 different times and still no match. Is there a way I can
find out the exact stain color and brand used on my cabinets?
Thanks, Brandon

VKTalley

I have been to Sherwin Williams 3 different times and still no match. Is there a way I can
find out the exact stain color and brand used on my cabinets?
Thanks, Brandon

We found a very close match for our cabinets at either Lowe’s or Home Depot...can’t remember which store as it has been awhile since we bought the stain.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If you find a stain that is close but a little lighter, you can try adding tint to it to adjust it darker. Look up a product called “Transtint” for some ideas. There is another brand, but I don’t recall the name. You add it dropwise and test it on a piece of scrap until you get what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk