No Antenna receiption

Today I found I have no antenna reception. I have a booster red light but no receiption. I only pick up 4 channels. Those around me pick up 40+ channels. I pick up no Analog channels. Any ideas what the issue may be?

James

pegmikef

Today I found I have no antenna reception. I have a booster red light but no receiption. I only pick up 4 channels. Those around me pick up 40+ channels. I pick up no Analog channels. Any ideas what the issue may be?

James

Start checking your cable connections and make sure they are all tight. The one to start with would be on the roof, the one that connects to the antenna itself Others have found this loose or not even connected. Another place to check is behind the plate with the booster. These are often found to be loose. When checking the connections, also check the connector on the end of the cable as these are sometimes poorly crimped.

One obvious question is did you run whatever search function your TV uses to search for and store over the air channels?

Pizzaguy

I do not see what you have for a camper, but we found out with our 2017 Bighorn that you need to have the stereo off when scanning for channels. The stereo antenna also uses the same coax and antenna that the TV uses and must cause interference.