2017 cyclone 3600 residential refrigerator

VTA_slug

Does anyone know if the upgraded residential refrigerator on my 2017 cyclone 3600 is on a automatic switch for both propane and electricity?

The pain off buying site unseen.

Thanks in advance,
David

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Pizzaguy

If it is a residential fridge it is electric only, with an inverter you have to manually turn on when unplugging from shore power.

danemayer

Residential refrigerators always need 120V AC. They are not hooked up to propane. When you're towing, 12V DC battery power goes through an inverter to change it to 120V AC, and an automatic transfer switch sends the inverter output to the refrigerator.

VTA_slug

Residential refrigerators always need 120V AC. They are not hooked up to propane. When you're towing, 12V DC battery power goes through an inverter to change it to 120V AC, and an automatic transfer switch sends the inverter output to the refrigerator.
Thank you!

carl.swoyer

Does anyone know if the upgraded residential refrigerator on my 2017 cyclone 3600 is on a automatic switch for both propane and electricity?

The pain off buying site unseen.

Thanks in advance,
David

If you have a residential Frig I believe that it's ac only. Unless you are talking about the four door Rv frig. The RV refrigerator has a mode select button, ac lp or auto. Left in auto mode it's going to toggle between lp and ac.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk