Pioneer BH270 (2018) -- Space Under Seat Near Entry

The Pioneer BH 270 has a dead space closed off with a panel under a seat inside the front door. I removed the panel and painted the unfinished trim. I presume that we'll be able to kick off some shoes or find some other use for that spot.

seatstorage1.jpg
seatstorage2b.jpg

Attachments

• seatstorage2.jpg
    seatstorage2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 82

JKLM2011

We just bought the exact same model. Was trying to figure out what to do or why they wouldn't make that a lift top to use that space as additional storage. Thanks for the pics.
Mareca

fbords

When I was walking thru the model on the lot, I wondered the exact same thing. Why not have that lift open for storage???

I may have to do just the same when I pick mine up next week. Looks good!

scupp

That's really great. I was going to try to hinge the seat, but taking off the panel makes much more sense.

Dubq

When we picked ours up it was already open. I noticed up in Canada we have a few differences for whatever reason

SCPOSWRET

The Pioneer BH 270 has a dead space closed off with a panel under a seat inside the front door. I removed the panel and painted the unfinished trim. I presume that we'll be able to kick off some shoes or find some other use for that spot.

View attachment 55059
View attachment 55061

Athough ours is the RL250 we have a very similar type of seat in the same place you mention. I pulled the front plate off and inside is where the plumbing for the outside shower was, along with some elect wiring, I suppose for the rear of the unit. Is your outside shower mounted on one of the sides rather than the rear?

JKLM2011

Athough ours is the RL250 we have a very similar type of seat in the same place you mention. I pulled the front plate off and inside is where the plumbing for the outside shower was, along with some elect wiring, I suppose for the rear of the unit. Is your outside shower mounted on one of the sides rather than the rear?

Our outside shower is in the rear on the driver side. The plumbing is under the rear bunks.