2015 Big Country 3650RL - Porch Light and Flood Light stopped working

cgaskins

Hi, I need a little advice... I have a 2015 Big Country 3650RL (we love it!!) and my porch light above the door has stopped working as well as two remote activated flood lights (on both sides). My remote works as I can control my awning so I know that is good. I assume that the porch light and flood lights are on the same fuse so I suspect it is a fuse, right? Can someone point me to to right fuse for these? Other thoughts?

Thanks,
Chris

danemayer

Hi Chris,

If you switch the lights ON and check the main fuse panel, a blown fuse will have a red LED illuminated to indicate it's blown. But the switches have to be ON.

cgaskins

Hi Chris,

If you switch the lights ON and check the main fuse panel, a blown fuse will have a red LED illuminated to indicate it's blown. But the switches have to be ON.

Thanks - I just looked in there but all the red indicators were off. Pretty sure I had the light switches on but will check again. Thanks!

-Chris

cgaskins

Well I am finally getting back to this topic/issue as we are getting ready for spring and summer trips.

Another question for everyone.. On my 2015 Big Country - for the external light above the door, the one under the overhang that shines on the pin box, and the flood lamp, how do you get the covers off without breaking the cover? Also, what kind of bulbs go in these?

Thanks,
Chris