Heartland Owners Plate

Jwill18

Hello. I'm curious as to how to officially join the Heartland Owners Group to obtain a Heartland Owners Plate?

Thanks.
Jason

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
To join the Heartland Owners Club, you complete an online application and pay the first year dues. The first years dues include a club kit which has up to 2 name badges,2 decals, and 2 sets of your HOC membership number. Details can be found at https://heartlandowners.org/club/ or by clicking on Owners Club above.

Once you have your HOC membership number you may order a HOC plaque with or without a frame from our supplier whose contact information is also found at the above link.

Jwill18

To join the Heartland Owners Club, you complete an online application and pay the first year dues. The first years dues include a club kit which has up to 2 name badges,2 decals, and 2 sets of your HOC membership number. Details can be found at https://heartlandowners.org/club/ or by clicking on Owners Club above.

Once you have your HOC membership number you may order a HOC plaque with or without a frame from our supplier whose contact information is also found at the above link.
Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
An unknown person got one much easier......mine came up missing from my truck!

Jwill18

I completed my application and paid my dues so I'm officially a member now. Thanks for the help.

Jason

jerryjay11

I thought membership dues was done away with last year???

jbeletti

Once we have completed the application process how do we order the HOC PLAQUE

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Carl - here's a link to the page on the club website for the plaque etc. You'll want to hold off ordering a plaque until you are assigned your member number. We're processing membership applications when we have a queue of about 50. We just processed a batch yesterday, so it should be around a week's time or so. You'll be notified via email.

EarlGately

I have a question that may have been answered in earlier posts, but I haven't seen it yet. When we joined the Heartland Owners Club, we were issued a member number of 3225. We sold the trailer before I put on the stickers. Now, we have a new trailer. Should I put those stickers on the new trailer?

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I have a question that may have been answered in earlier posts, but I haven't seen it yet. When we joined the Heartland Owners Club, we were issued a member number of 3225. We sold the trailer before I put on the stickers. Now, we have a new trailer. Should I put those stickers on the new trailer?

Yes, you may certainly do that. BTW, if you would like your new trailer information in your Heartland Owners Club information. please forward the information to me via email.

If you change the information in your Forum registration we will not have a record of it in your HOC member profile as they are now separate.

EarlGately

Yes, you may certainly do that. BTW, if you would like your new trailer information in your Heartland Owners Club information. please forward the information to me via email.

If you change the information in your Forum registration we will not have a record of it in your HOC member profile as they are now separate.

Yes, Julie, I would. What information do you have currently?