New Purchase - Road Warrior

twindadtoo

We just picked this up on Friday, October 13th

IMG_1823.jpg

We had a few issues that we were able to get resolved after our PDI. Have one show up after we got home, the leveler key pad would not turn on at all. With the help of [FONT=arial, sans-serif]jesstalkn we were able to diagnose and address my problem. Heartland is suppose to be sending me a new keypad
Looking forward to many camping trips[/FONT]

Jv75353

Re: New Purchase

Congrats on your new Road Warrior! Looks good hooked up to your truck. Welcome to the Heartland family and the forum. Safe travels and enjoy your new rig.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

View attachment 55090

We had a few issues that we were able to get resolved after our PDI. Have one show up after we got home, the leveler key pad would not turn on at all. With the help of [FONT=arial, sans-serif]jesstalkn we were able to diagnose and address my problem. Heartland is suppose to be sending me a new keypad
Looking forward to many camping trips[/FONT]

Sweet combo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twindadtoo

Thanks for the replies. We are going on our first outing this weekend to a campground that we really like and it is only 7 miles from our home if we forget anything.
Our oldest son, wife and our grandson are coming for inaugural trip. Everyone is pretty darn excited.

david-steph2018

View attachment 55090

We had a few issues that we were able to get resolved after our PDI. Have one show up after we got home, the leveler key pad would not turn on at all. With the help of jesstalkn we were able to diagnose and address my problem. Heartland is suppose to be sending me a new keypad
Looking forward to many camping trips

nice looking rig. You picked your rig up a week before we did. The 427 is a great rig the wife really loves our unit. The last weekend our campground was opened we had a party for some dear friends (he is 81, she is 80) because they are giving up camping this year, in our unit. We had 8 adults on there, it was nice enough room for all us without feeling cramped.
We are planning on going full time in our rig in Oct 2019 or so