Introducing Minder Research and their Tire Minder TPMS product

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

THE PARTNERSHIP WITH MINDER RESEARCH ENDED ON 31-DEC-2018
CONTACT MINDER DIRECTLY FOR SALES AND SUPPORT.

Sometime in the 4th quarter of 2017, the Heartland Owners Club will be taking Minder Research on as a Club Partner for their Tire Minder TPMS product, much the same as we've done RV Lock, Snap Pad and others.

This means that at some point, they'll be offering discounts at our club rallies, providing gift certificates at our club rallies and from time to time, offering product specials to all Heartland owners within this sub-forum.

Watch this space for more information as it becomes available.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Thank you Jim for negotiating these deals for our members.

You bet Jay. Details that club leaders need to know will be posted in the Chapter Leader and Region Director Resource forums as soon as details are all worked out.

I'm working on bringing on yet another Club partner in Q4 that vends a product everyone can use.

Bones

this is good but stinks since I just bought a TPMS system. I probably would have bought this one instead with a good discount. Oh well

jbeletti

Dave and Keith - try to be happy with your purchase decision. You did your research, made your choice of brand and model and got the equipment you wanted. No reason to not be pleased with that.

Bones

Dave and Keith - try to be happy with your purchase decision. You did your research, made your choice of brand and model and got the equipment you wanted. No reason to not be pleased with that.

Thanks Jim. So far it is working well.

BusManRG

Still watching! Not in a hurry, but I hope that this partnership does come to fruition eventually.

Sandy

jbeletti

I wonder if all "Club Partners" could be listed some place easy to find.
Marc - I agree, it's past time to have this index. So, I'm working on it. Here's the page the index will live at on our Club website: https://heartlandowners.org/club/vendor-partnerships/

I plan to:
- Add all vendor partners to that page
- Add links to that page to documents or pages to the actual Member deals
- Make sure on the forum that a space appears for each partner so members can discuss

BusManRG

I had seen this post that said the partnership was coming, but it was never updated to say that the partnership was in place? And there is a column on the left hand side of one of the pages that lists partners. For instance snap pads is listed there and one other. But not tire minder. So I just assumed (wrongly?) that the partnership was not in place yet.

Thank you for clarifying. I’ll be looking for the contact information!

Sandy

jbeletti

The partnership with Minder Research ended on 31-DEC-2018
Contact Minder directly for Sales and Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.