Hello from Illinois

angus242

Hey all,

Just bought a new F350 DRW for my work vehicle and LOVE it's capabilities. Got me to thinking about camping. I have been all over the country as a child with my parents old 15' TT. Now that I'm older :)() I'd like to eventually do the same with my family. Looking forward to all the valuable info on this site!

Thanks

Angus

jimtoo

HI angus242,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners forum. I'm sure you will find the answers to your questions about Heartland products and accessories here. You will also find some of the most professional fulltime rv'ers, with the most knowledge right at your finger tips.
JimM

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey Angus, welcome to our forum. Feel free to browse. We're not pro's but we've been around the block once or twice. Didn't even get lost. We're originally from Elgin, IL but moved to WI in 1999 and retired in 06 to become full timers. We now have our residence as Dixon, IL with our sons address. Enjoy the forum. Heartland makes a great trailer and has the best customer service.

angus242

Thanks guys. I don't plan on jumping right in to RVing just yet but it's nice to know there's a place to go for some friendly advice...been there, done that or been there, DON'T do that!!! None
With the price of fuel, I'm sure it has really affect the RV industry pretty hard. However (this is where it turns into a Mastercard commercial), trapping your 11 y/o daughter with you for a few weeks to see the country.... priceless!

Angus