Introduction - Arizona Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Lynn and Rose Alsbury (llalsbury) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Arizona Chapter in the Mountain Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Arizona Chapter includes the entire state of Arizona.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Arizona Chapter Leaders, Lynn & Rose!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Lynn & Rose:

So excited you have stepped up to this leadership position!
You guys are going to do GREAT!!!!

Congrats and enjoy the "Ride"

Ducky

Congratulations Lynn and Rose on the new leadership roles. We promise to be good, if that's possible. Cant wait to meet ya all at the meet and greet!!

Last edited:

Ann&Ted

Congratulations Lynn and Rose and thank you for accepting the post of chapter leader for our Arizona Chapter. Ann and I are looking forward to meeting you both. Unfortunately, we will not be able to attend the Tucson Meet-n-Greet since we have other camping plans at Roper Lake over the Thanksgiving Holiday.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Thanks Ducky. Rose and I are former Air Force Staff Sgts. so I am sure we will get along fine. Looking forward to meeting all of the chapter members.

Az_Ernie

Lynn and Rose, congratulations and thanks for stepping up and accepting this leadership role. We are looking forward to meeting you both!

Ernie and Marie

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to Heartland Leadership!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

llalsbury

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. Looks like I have some learning to do, Garry better be ready to spend some phone time with me over the weekend.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Lynn:
I am available anytime you need me,, day or night works for me!
Hope I didn't overload you with all the "Templates" I sent you.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Lynn & Rose,

Welcome to the leadership group. We look forward to meeting you soon.

Gregg & Linda

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

Lynn and Rose- thank you for accepting the role of AZ chapter leader! looking forward to meeting you both one day. I work in GV, so maybe a lunch date?

jbeletti

Hi Lynn and Rose - congratulations on accepting the Chapter Leadership role for Arizona. Wishing you both all the best for your first event and know that you're in good hands with Garry and Julie. Thank you!

llalsbury

Hi Lynn and Rose - congratulations on accepting the Chapter Leadership role for Arizona. Wishing you both all the best for your first event and know that you're in good hands with Garry and Julie. Thank you!

Thanks fro your welcome note. Our first event dates are set and the venue is reserved. Seems everything is coming along well. Stay tuned for the fun to begin!

- - - Updated - - -

Lynn and Rose- thank you for accepting the role of AZ chapter leader! looking forward to meeting you both one day. I work in GV, so maybe a lunch date?

Thanks for the welcome note, we are always open for lunch.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Lynn and Rose. Glad to have you on-board.

It feels good to receive all of these welcome notes.

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Lynn & Rose... This is the BEST Heartland Owners Club Chapter of the Mountain Region and the USA to boot! Glad you were able to accept the helm of the Chapter... Hope to see you down the road if the creek don't rise...

Status
Not open for further replies.