Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Amana Colonies RV Park
  • 3890 C St
  • Amana, IA 52203
    319-622-7616
  • Be sure to mention that your with the Heartland Owners Club Rally When making your reservations
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • WiFi Available:Yes
  • Wifi Fee:$0

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 15
  • Register by end of day 7/1/2018
    - Late registrations are welcome based on site availability, but may be assigned a site that is not directly within the block of sites.
  • Site fee: $37 per night Full-Hookups
  • *Heartland Owner club exclusive* 10% discount will be available for everyone that prepay along with curbside check-in if arriving on Thursday October 4th.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: October 04
  • Potluck time: 5:30?

Additional Info:
Event Oktoberfest

If we have less than 15 rigs we will be assigned a smaller community room for our event.

Tenative Schedule: Subject to change.
All meals will be served in the Pioneer Building. This is probably going to change to the smaller community room. I will let everyone know as soon as I know exact location.

Thursday - Potluck in the evening
, 5:30 PM

Friday - light breakfast and Coffee 7:30- 9? Enjoy the Amanas at your leisure

Friday - Tenative Sponsored Dinner 6PM
Menu -
Amana Brats/buns
Chips
salad(s)
Other sides possible
lemonade/water/Tea

Group campfire Site Location TBD

Saturday - 7:30- 9? light Breakfast and Coffee and Enjoy the Amanas at your leisure

Saturday - Lunch and Dinner (Time: TBA) - casual - leftovers potluck or Bring your own meal for those that want to socialize and eat together. - We can open the rally hall and get together if desired. Otherwise, enjoy meals on your own in town etc.

Group campfire Site Location TBD

Sunday morning - 7:30- 9? Light Breakfast (Grab and go?) and Enjoy the Amanas at your leisure or pack up and have a safe trip home

Here is the Amana Oktoberfest schedule of events.
http://www.festivalsinamana.com/oktoberfest.html

Attendees:
1. David and Shel Lippe / 2536 / North Trail
2. Bill and DeAnna Haynes / 2604 / Wilderness
3. Bill and Ingrid Engler / / Bighorn
4. Mike & Anna / 2792 / Big Country
5. Sue and Derald Keetch / 2839 / Landmark 365
6. Craig and Tena Burton / 2479 / Big Horn
7. Carla and Tom Sherrick /3075 / Big Horn
8. Steve & Susan Frank / 2506 / Sundance
9. Dave and Sally Marshall / 3100 / Cyclone
10. Gary and Carol Lippe - NA

Last edited:

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I have updated the Amana rally information.

We have an exclusive 10% club discount for attendees for our rally.
The Amana RV park has a blackout on discounts for the weekend of Octoberfest due to popularity. They have offered our club a 10% discount on our rally rate for those that prepay their site fees since we return year after year.

Please be sure to pre-pay to take advantage of your discount rate.

jbeletti

Please put us down for this as well. We have always wanted to come here.
If you really get into the spirit and functions of Oktoberfest, you'll be happy to went to the Iowa rally. David and Shel do a great job of organizing their rally and Oktoberfest can be a lot of fun.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
If you really get into the spirit and functions of Oktoberfest, you'll be happy to went to the Iowa rally. David and Shel do a great job of organizing their rally and Oktoberfest can be a lot of fun.

Thanks for the kind words Jim. We do try to have a good time here at Oktoberfest!

- - - Updated - - -

Please put us down for this as well. We have always wanted to come here. Made our reservation today.

I got you on the list. Were looking forward to meeting you in October!

Thank you,

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We have been there twice and a had a great time both times. Love Amana ad the Octoberfest .

WCBurton

Please put us down for the Rally - Craig and Tena Burton (yes another Colorado groupie) coming in on 9/30 leave on 10/7 looking forward to meeting you all

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Anyone that can come to the rally in Amana during the Oktoberfest should make every effort to make it! It's a great fun time and I wish we could make it.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
We have put it on our calendar. Sue and Derald Keetch. Sounds fun.

I added you to my list, Don't forget to make your reservation with the RV Park!

We look forward to meeting you in October.

- - - Updated - - -

Please put us down for the Rally - Craig and Tena Burton (yes another Colorado groupie) coming in on 9/30 leave on 10/7 looking forward to meeting you all

I added you to my list. Don't forget to make your reservation with the RV Park!

We look forward to meeting you in October! It looks like we have a number coming in from the great state of Colorado!

We would love to join our Colorado crew and meet new friends in Iowa as well! Count us in. We will call for a reservation tomorrow.
Can't wait!

Carla and Tom Sherrick and Cody-Bear

Rocknf

We would also love to join our Colorado friends at The Amana Rally. Can't wait to meet new friends. We have called and got our reservations.
Steve & Susan Frank

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
We would also love to join our Colorado friends at The Amana Rally. Can't wait to meet new friends. We have called and got our reservations.
Steve & Susan Frank

carlacolorado Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Amana - 10/4/2018 to 10/7/2018
We would love to join our Colorado crew and meet new friends in Iowa as well! Count us in. We will call for a reservation tomorrow. Can't wait! Carla and Tom Sherrick and Cody-Bear

YAY!!

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
We would love to join our Colorado crew and meet new friends in Iowa as well! Count us in. We will call for a reservation tomorrow.
Can't wait!

Carla and Tom Sherrick and Cody-Bear

I got you added. Don't forget to make your reservations if you have not done so already.

- - - Updated - - -

Steve & Susan Frank

I am looking forward to meeting all are our new Colorado friends.

We have quite a few now signed up from Colorado and still invite anyone that want to attend to join us for all the fun that Oktoberfest in the Amanas offers.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We had a great time there last year which was our second visit there. Don't think we can make it this year so have fun all of you and thanks Dave and Shel

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
We had a great time there last year which was our second visit there. Don't think we can make it this year so have fun all of you and thanks Dave and Shel

I am sorry to hear you won't make it this year. We'll all miss seeing you at the Iowa rally this year.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Spring is finally here in Iowa. We've had a few nice camping weekends already and look forward to many more. As you start your travels for the spring and summer, Don't forget to start thinking about the fall. The Iowa Rally is in the Amanas and everyone seems to have a great time. We would like you to join us for Oktoberfest in the Amanas again this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.