WE LOVE our Pioneer 5th Wheel Bunk PI276

skippydo

Several months ago I joined your group looking for feedback and info on The Pioneer 5th Wheel Bunk (area) PI276 Thank you for all the help :)

We said Buhhh Bye to our brand new yet 'awful' Star Craft BH and said HELLO Pioneer 5thWheel. Trust me we were shocked to find this little gem. Thank Goodness Heartland made a 5th Wheel to meet our needs.
Here is a YouTube video for a sneek peek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuUHBEjPmFk

Best decision ever.

Since we live in the South East of the U.S. having a reliable AC is HUGE. We did add a 2nd Unit 13BTU in our Master.

We couldn't be happier. Traveling up and down the East Coast through the summer months and we will continue to do so through out our mild winters here.

Thanks again

Skippydo

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the family. Make sure to check out the HOC and attend some rallies. Great times, people, food and comradery to be had at these get togethers. You'll be meeting people that share your passion for this lifestyle. You'll also start putting faces to the names of people you visit with on this site. Believe me, you'll be making new friends for life. Again, congrats on your rig and hope to meet you down the road.

skippydo

Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the family. Make sure to check out the HOC and attend some rallies. Great times, people, food and comradery to be had at these get togethers. You'll be meeting people that share your passion for this lifestyle. You'll also start putting faces to the names of people you visit with on this site. Believe me, you'll be making new friends for life. Again, congrats on your rig and hope to meet you down the road.

Thank you for the warm welcome.