Storing my motorcycle in toyhauler garage for winter

MurrayN.

This question is not specific to the Torque but all toyhaulers. Is it a bad idea to have my bike in the garage of my toyhauler for 4- 5 months or is that not good for my rv axles? My bike is 900 lbs. I can't see how it could hurt if the rv isn't moving but my wife doesn't think so.

fastcarsspeed

We store our Golfcart in the Garage for the winter. We leave our legs down so it is not putting all the weight on the tires. Also we vent the garage so no gases build up.

MurrayN.

No I don't have Level-up, just standard landing gear and stabilizers at the back. The full weight will be on my axles.

whp4262

No I don't have Level-up, just standard landing gear and stabilizers at the back. The full weight will be on my axles.

It shouldn’t be an issue for your axles. The bigger concern would be your tires sitting in the same spot for an extended period of time with or without the bike in the back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MurrayN.

The trailer is inside a steel shed out of the sun, but here in Canada almost all rv's sit that long over winter without moving . This trailer has the 110psi Sailuns on it that have hardly any bulge in them because of the high pressures. It wouldn't be a huge deal for me to move the trailer a couple of feet either way every two months if this was actually an issue.