Pantry modification and residential refrigerator install

Mike-n-Justina

Finally finished up my residential refrigerator install tonight. Also added the green1287.jpg1287.jpg1262.jpg1266.jpg1268.jpg1279.jpg1276.jpg1274.jpg1272.jpg led light that I have seen on here. We also modified the large pantry. It had the 2 sliding shelves in it. Wife wanted a place for coffee pot and toaster(or whatever else she can think of)

Garypowell

Really nice. Did you simply order new doors for the upper or modify what was there?

where you able to sneak a plug in too? Can’t see it in the pictures.

Mike-n-Justina

Really nice. Did you simply order new doors for the upper or modify what was there?

where you able to sneak a plug in too? Can’t see it in the pictures.

We moved the doors at the top to the bottom. Cut half the bottom door down and routered the tops and moved them to the top. We installed a plug in the left back corner of the shelf and installed on inside the upper cabinet. She uses the one inside the upper cabinet to plug her led light strip into that we installed under the bottom of the top cabinet.

Kbvols

Wife wanted a place for coffee pot and toaster(or whatever else she can think of)[/QUOTE]

Looks awesome!!!! Coffee post and toaster?? What about the Margarita Machine?? You've been a busy man. I know what you're after ....... Xxxxxxx and Beer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Finally finished up my residential refrigerator install tonight. Also added the greenView attachment 55325View attachment 55325View attachment 55326View attachment 55327View attachment 55328View attachment 55329View attachment 55330View attachment 55331View attachment 55332 led light that I have seen on here. We also modified the large pantry. It had the 2 sliding shelves in it. Wife wanted a place for coffee pot and toaster(or whatever else she can think of)

Wow love the cabinet to counter mod!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSIN

Love the Pantry mod! Very nice work!

Great spot for the Inverter LED too...Now I need to figure out how to get my wiring there...LOL

Paul

Last edited:

jbeletti

Love the Pantry mod! Very nice work!

Great spot for the Inverter LED too...Now I need to figure out how to get my wiring there...LOL

Paul

Fish tape or fiberglass push rods from Harbor Freight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk