PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Verdi - 6/21/2018 to 6/24/2018



TahoeCamper
10-31-2017, 11:54 AM
I-80 West, Exit 2 Gold Ranch Road, Verdi, NV 89439

Venue:
------------------------------

Gold Ranch Casino & RV Resort
I-80 West, Exit 2 Gold Ranch Road
Verdi, NV 89439
Sherrie 1-877-914-6789
www.goldranchrvcasino.com (http://www.goldranchrvcasino.com)
Pets ok?: Yes
Golf carts allowed?: No
Golf Cart restrictions?:
Golf Cart fees?:


Details:
------------------------------

From: 6/21/2018 to: 6/24/2018
Number of sites held: 25
Register by end of day 5/1/2018
Site fee: $35.00 per night.
Club Member Event fee:
Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date:
Potluck time:


Contact:
------------------------------

Event Leader: TahoeCamper(click to contact) (https://heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=7119)


Additional Info:
------------------------------
We were only able to obtain 25 sites for the Rally. There are six back-in (BI) sites and the rest are pull-thrus (PT). You will contact the RV park directly at (877) 914-6789 or (775) 345-8880. You will identity you are attending the Nevada-North Heartland Owners Club Rally. You will speak with "Sherri" to make your reservations. If she is not available you can speak with Jeannie who will take your information and she'll leave a note for Sherrie when she returns. If you get the answering machine leave your name and number and they will return your call. Reserve early if you wish to camp beside someone.

If you are planning on arriving prior to the rally dates or staying longer, you'll need to call soon so you can remain in the same site. There is "NO" required deposit to reserve your RV site. They have not yet set their rates for 2018, but costs should be around $35.00/night. As soon as we know what the site fee will be, we'll update the rally posting.

When you have made your reservation please post back on this rally page the site you will be occupying. Or you may PM us or email us directly nvtahoecamper@gmail.com .

Thursday, June 21
+ 2:00pm – 4:00pm – Register and pick up Welcome Bag at Site 69
+ 5:00pm – Hors d'oeuvres provided by the HOC; we provide water and sodas, beer and wine; Location: Site 69, please bring your own chairs and wine glasses.
+ Evening Campfire at Site 69.

Friday, June 22
+ 2:00 – 4:00 - Register and pick up Welcome Bag at Site 69.
+ 7:00pm - Sweet ‘n Greet at Site 69; HOC will provide desserts; please bring your own chairs.
+ Evening Campfire at Site 69.


Saturday, June 23
+ 4:00pm - Please bring raffle gifts to Site 69.
+ 5:00pm - Please bring your potluck dish to Site 69.
+ 5:30pm - Dinner will be served; beverages provided; bring your own wine glass

+Raffle prize drawing immediately following dinner
+50/25/25 Drawing

Sunday, June 24
+ 9:00am - Continental Breakfast, bagels, muffins, fruit, coffee and juice. Provided by the HOC. Site 69.

Please bring an unwrapped raffle prize in the $10 to $20 price range for the prize raffle on Saturday night after the barbecue.


More to follow,
George and Laura Smith
Nevada-North Chapter Leaders


Attendee / Site Listing


Site #
Name
HOC #
HOC Name
Arrival
Departure

Potluck Item
Make/Model
1st Rally


69-BI
George & Laura Smith
1445
TahoeCamper
6/20/18
6/25/18

Dessert
Bighorn 3010re
N


33-BI
Jerrod & Rhonda Jess
2934
jesstalkin
6/18/18
6/24/18

Side Dish
Landmark
Ashland
N


34-BI
Lydell & Pam Wall
1364
lwall
6/18/17
6/24/18

Dessert

N


35-BI
Jim & Laura Winter
3561
BighornPirates
6/21/18
6/25/18

Side Dish
Bighorn
N


36-BI
Jerry & Karen Paden
1379
2togo
6/21/18
6/24/18

Dessert
Bighorn
N


40-BI
Bob & Diane Contreas
2599
Rgc5226
6/21/18
6/24/18

Side Dish
Landmark
N


41-PT
Rich & Barb Heckendorf
3205
richheck
6/20/18
6/25/18

Dessert
Landmark
Arlington
N


43-PT
Fred & Gloria Dickey
1655
Mr.D
6/21/18
6/26/18

Side Dish
Bighorn 3270RS
N


44-PT
Jim & Sue Wilburn
3404
RenoJim
6/19/18
6/26/18

Dessert
Bighorn
3760EL
N


45-PT
Chuck & Donna Hale
2046
LTZ
6/20/18
6/25/18

Side Dish
Bighorn
N


46-PT
Rick & Karron White
1913
KARRON
6/20/18
6/25/18

Dessert
Bighorn
3270RS
N


49-PT
John & Shirley Thompson
3311
HappyT
6/20/18
6/25/18

Side Dish

N


50-PT
Ken & Deidra
Bausano
3139
Kbausano
6/21/18
6/25/18

Dessert
Bighorn
N


51-PT
Rod & Kelly Ditrich
2336
For20hunter
6/20/18
6/25/18

Side Dish
Landmark
Newport
N


42-PT
Jim & Debie Shippy
3781
Harlou1
6/20/18
6/25/18

Dessert

N


53-PT
Chuck & Donna Impey
3573
1imp
6/20/18
6/25/18

Side Dish
Bighorn
3270RS
N


54-PT
NOT AVAILABLE










55-PT
Bob & Bo Sargent
1723
NorthCal Bob
6/21/18
6/25/18

Side Dish
Bighorn
3610EL
N


56-PT
Dan & Sally Sullivan
1715
Dan & Sally Sullivan
6/21/18
6/25/18

Dessert
Bighorn
3575EL
N


57-PT
Bob & Maggie Schroeder
3170
rschroe8
6/20/18
6/25/18

Side Dish
Landmark
Oakmont
N


58-PT
Rich & Sandy Givens
3374
BusManRG
6/21/18
6/24/18

Dessert
Bighorn
3160EL
N


59-PT
Eric & Leonna Conklin
3824
Eric1234
6/20/18
6/26/18

Side Dish
Landmark
Syracuse
N


61-PT
Darin & Kelli Ruley
4415
kruley
6/22/18
6/24/18

Dessert
Bighorn 3270RS
N


63-PT
John & Lori Dawson
1583
jdawson
6/20/18
6/25/18

Side Dish
Landmark
N


65-PT
John & Debbi Kramer
1809
jdfishing
6/22/18
6/25/18

Dessert
Bighorn
N

For20hunter
10-31-2017, 01:59 PM
This looks like a blast!! Hopefully we can get the time off to attend!!

Rod & Kelly

TahoeCamper
10-31-2017, 02:29 PM
This looks like a blast!! Hopefully we can get the time off to attend!!

Rod & Kelly
Rod and Kelly, We'd love to have you attend!! Maybe you would send out a blast to all the Pacific region that we've posted our rally.
Thanks,
George

Dan & Sally Sullivan
10-31-2017, 08:32 PM
Sign Sally n Dan Sullivan up!

richheck
10-31-2017, 10:09 PM
George & Laura

Sign Rich & Barb up please

Thanks

TahoeCamper
10-31-2017, 10:21 PM
Sign Sally n Dan Sullivan up!
Hey Dan and Sally, Sounds great!!! We hope you're getting in some weekends with your new coach. You can make your reservations directly with Gold Ranch RV resort, and they don't require a deposit. Let us know which site you get.
George and Laura Smith


- - - Updated - - -

Rich and Barb, Fantastic, we'll have a great time. Please let us know which site you'll be in after you make your reservation.
George and Laura Smith

RenoJim
11-01-2017, 12:09 AM
Hi George & Laura,

Please add add us to the List and Iíll contact Gold Ranch promptly.

TheWade2
11-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Hi, please sign up Steve and Carol Wade up! Look forward to joining you and fellow Heartlanders!

larkinstuart
11-01-2017, 12:21 PM
George & Laura
Just signed up, in site 52 from June 21 -25.
See you soon.
Larry & Liz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RenoJim
11-01-2017, 12:35 PM
George & Laura weíre in Site 44 😃👍

LTZ
11-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Hi George & Laura,

We have site 45. Arrive on the 20, depart on the 25. Looking forward to your rally. Good times always!!

Donna

Keepsgettingbetter
11-01-2017, 06:35 PM
George and Laura please add Terri & Dan Lewis to the list. We are reserved in site #43 the 20th-25th. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

RenoJim
11-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Hi George & Laura,

We have site 45. Arrive on the 20, depart on the 25. Looking forward to your rally. Good times always!!

Donna


Donna & Chuck,

Oh NOOOOO, right next to us...

Let the Party begin 😂😂😂

KARRON
11-01-2017, 06:52 PM
Hay George we just made our reservation for the rally June 20 - 25 in site 46


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For20hunter
11-01-2017, 08:04 PM
George and Laura,

We are in Site #51, coming in on the 20th, leaving the 25th. Thanks for setting this up! I think its going to be a great time!

Rod and Kelly

TheWade2
11-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Hi George and Laura,We are registered and have been assigned space 61 coming in 6/20 thru 6/25. Thank you for all of your efforts! Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the Heartlanders!Steve and Carol WadeFlorence, Oregon

BusManRG
11-02-2017, 01:19 PM
We're in! Site 58. June 21 - 24.

richheck
11-03-2017, 11:52 AM
George & Laura

Just confirmed dates and site, site #41 arriving on the 20th and departing on the 25th

Thank again, looking forward to a great time

Rich & Barb

kbausano
11-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Ken and Deidra Bausano are in! We have site 50! Canít wait!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rschroe8
11-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Bob & Maggie Schroeder
Site #57
Arrival 6/20
Depart 6/25

Dan & Sally Sullivan
11-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Hello George & Laura,
I made reservations, and we will be in site 56.
Sally & Dan Sullivan

RenoJim
11-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Hello George & Laura,
I made reservations, and we will be in site 56.
Sally & Dan Sullivan

Awesome...

Trailer Trash
11-09-2017, 07:07 PM
You want $25.00 and you get paid by Heartland, seriously ???

boatto5er
11-09-2017, 08:30 PM
You want $25.00 and you get paid by Heartland, seriously ???

Chapter leaders end up paying most Rally costs up front out of their own pockets. You canít always get someone (like a local RV Dealer) to sponsor the rally. That makes the costs ďout of pocketĒ even greater. If youíve never been a chapter leader, you canít really understand how much it can cost behind the scenes. Sure, Heartland gives you $20 per rig back later, but I can say that in 4 years as a chapter leader, I always spent more than I got back. So yes, $25 when youíre operating with so many unknowns(rally food, venues, door prizes, etc) is a very realistic amount.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trailer Trash
11-09-2017, 09:06 PM
Chapter leaders end up paying most Rally costs up front out of their own pockets. You can’t always get someone (like a local RV Dealer) to sponsor the rally. That makes the costs “out of pocket” even greater. If you’ve never been a chapter leader, you can’t really understand how much it can cost behind the scenes. Sure, Heartland gives you $20 per rig back later, but I can say that in 4 years as a chapter leader, I always spent more than I got back. So yes, $25 when you’re operating with so many unknowns(rally food, venues, door prizes, etc) is a very realistic amount.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were founding chapter leaders started Central Calif in 08, now called No. Calif, we knew how to make $, kept our budget to what we made plus what we got from Heartland, never charged a "rally fee" and passed on $1400. to the next party who took over chapter leader duties. Everyone chipped in on doing some great work. We worked with what we had. Wash, Oregon, No. Cal, So Cal, Nev. No fees.

BigJim45
11-09-2017, 11:00 PM
We were founding chapter leaders started Central Calif in 08, now called No. Calif, we knew how to make $, kept our budget to what we made plus what we got from Heartland, never charged a "rally fee" and passed on $1400. to the next party who took over chapter leader duties. Everyone chipped in on doing some great work. We worked with what we had. Wash, Oregon, No. Cal, So Cal, Nev. No fees.

The Pacific Regional Rally this last Sept charged $25 per person and nobody complained about that. Had over 80 rigs in attendance for that get together.

If you look at the first post it's all in black and white why they MAY charge this fee.

For20hunter
11-10-2017, 04:16 AM
I think $25.00 per rig is a reasonable fee. In today's world, with dealerships and other vendors tightening their belts and not wanting to contribute as much if even at all, the cost sharing is going to be something that is going to happen. In the grand scheme of things its really not unreasonable and they are saying "only if needed". And in the end, if $25.00 per rig is too much for your budget, you always have the choice to not attend. That's my opinion anyway.

Rod

RoadJunkie
11-10-2017, 09:55 AM
There are many good examples of chapter leaders that execute fabulous rallies without implementing a rally tax. Floyd, Southern Nevada, and Bill, Southern California, are two recent examples. Some rallies have become big business with sponsors, promotional seminars and bigger and better productions. I personally don't believe rallies need to be of such an elaborate nature that the rally tax is necessary; rallies, for us, are opportunities to see and visit with friends while enjoying our common passion...RV camping. Back to basics?

Trailer Trash
11-10-2017, 11:16 AM
The Pacific Regional Rally this last Sept charged $25 per person and nobody complained about that. Had over 80 rigs in attendance for that get together.

If you look at the first post it's all in black and white why they MAY charge this fee.

I know how to read !!! Its just my opinion.

TandT
11-11-2017, 03:44 PM
I agree with Art. Except for your first Rally, if you're managing your chapter funds correctly you should always have money in your kitty for the next rally. That's really all you need.

I held four Rallies when I was Chapter Leader for Utah. I never charged a fee for members for any of them. I never had a dealer sponsor for any of them as well and always came out in the black. This included renting a meeting room when necessary.
Another turn-off for some folks, is the fact that being a member for years and supporting the Heartland Owners Club, only saves you a few bucks over a non-member.
That was originally part of the privilege of being an Owners Club member. All events, other than the National Rally were free to attend, with the exception of your site fee.
25-30 Rigs at $45 per rig is a nice healthy chunk of change when many of your items are either donated by members or sponsors.
You can also plan on making more revenue for your Chapter through the raffles that are normally held at every rally. Trace

RoadJunkie
11-11-2017, 06:02 PM
I agree with Art. Except for your first Rally, if you're managing your chapter funds correctly you should always have money in your kitty for the next rally. That's really all you need.

I held four Rallies when I was Chapter Leader for Utah. I never charged a fee for members for any of them. I never had a dealer sponsor for any of them as well and always came out in the black. This included renting a meeting room when necessary.

You did a great job as chapter leader, Trace. You were highly qualified and professional in your efforts. Thanks once again.

TandT
11-11-2017, 06:06 PM
The Pacific Regional Rally this last Sept charged $25 per person and nobody complained about that. Had over 80 rigs in attendance for that get together.

If you look at the first post it's all in black and white why they MAY charge this fee.Hi Jim,
I think people understood as of a few years ago, that Regional rallies we're going to begin charging a fee, because they were going to be a cut-above Chapter Rallies.
In my humble opinion, charging for a Chapter Rally diminishes the prestige of the Regional Rallies in that sense. Jmo Trace

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NorthCal Bob
11-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Hi George and Laura,

Just made my reservations for your rally in Verdi. We will be arriving June 21 and departing June 25, we are assigned site 55. looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Bob

TahoeCamper
11-20-2017, 11:51 PM
Hi George and Laura,

Just made my reservations for your rally in Verdi. We will be arriving June 21 and departing June 25, we are assigned site 55. looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Bob

Bob and Bo, That's FANTASTIC! Sorry for the delay in responding, I had carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand. I'm typing left-handed and very slow. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving.
George

the1imp
11-30-2017, 05:35 PM
Chuck & Donna Impey
HOM 3573
Site 53
Big horn
3270RS

TahoeCamper
11-30-2017, 09:44 PM
Chuck and Donna Impey , So glad to hear from you and you'll be attending the Nevada-north rally. I'll add your name to the list and we look forward to meeting you. We'll be posting to the forum after the first of the new year our agenda. Will this be your first HOC Rally? June will be here sooner than we think.
Happy holidays to you,
George and Laura Smith

the1imp
12-16-2017, 12:18 PM
Site 53 Chuck & Donna Impey HOC# 3573 Arrive 6/20/2018 Leave 6/25/2018 Make Big Horn 1st N

jdawson
01-05-2018, 11:43 AM
John and Lori will be there, arriving on 6/20 and departing on 6/25 space #63. see everyone there.

Matt_Teri
01-27-2018, 07:29 PM
George & Laura,
Just reserved site #73, June 21-24. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks for stepping up to be chapter leaders, all your work is appreciated.

Matt & Teri

TahoeCamper
01-27-2018, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=Matt_Teri;578089]George & Laura,
Just reserved site #73, June 21-24. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks for stepping up to be chapter leaders, all your work is appreciated.

Matt & Teri[/QUOTE
Hey Matt, or should it be Drew!!! So glad to hear that you will be attending. We only have one site remaining.
George and Laura Smith

rschroe8
02-01-2018, 11:34 AM
George & Laura

We are confirmed for site 57 CF#P23039

Arr 6/20 Depart 6/25

Bob & Maggie

TahoeCamper
02-01-2018, 09:07 PM
George & Laura

We are confirmed for site 57 CF#P23039

Arr 6/20 Depart 6/25

Bob & Maggie

Hello Bob and Maggie, Thanks for the info. We are happy to hear you'll be attending the Nevada-north rally. We cannot attend the Red Bluff rally this year. We'll miss all the fun and good times. Chuck and Donna host magnificent rallies.
Cross your fingers that Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow. We're very dry up our way.
George and Laura Smith

JASMAR
03-19-2018, 03:50 PM
George and Laura, we are finally able to make your Rally and are excited. We have a Reservation: Arriving 6/20 and Departing 6/25, in Site 5. We are driving from our Blue Light Rally in Winchester Oregon and if delayed, we will notify the park we are arriving 6/21 instead.

Tom and Lorraine Chinn

For20hunter
03-21-2018, 07:15 PM
George and Laura, we are finally able to make your Rally and are excited. We have a Reservation: Arriving 6/20 and Departing 6/25, in Site 5. We are driving from our Blue Light Rally in Winchester Oregon and if delayed, we will notify the park we are arriving 6/21 instead.

Tom and Lorraine Chinn

There goes the neighborhood! :rolleyes:

Rod

NorthCal Bob
04-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Hi George and Laura, Bo and I are still arranging ur rally except we are having to leave on the 24th instead of the 25th, I have contacted the park and told them.

Bo and Bob

bedurant
04-11-2018, 02:05 PM
George and Laura Smith,

I am not going to be able to make it to your rally in June. I went ahead and cancel my reservation with the RV park. They are holding it open for another Heartland member to jump into. I had slot #40 reserved, it's a back-in site. I was really looking forward to spending some time up north, especially during the summer. Maybe next time.

Bryan Durant

TahoeCamper
04-15-2018, 04:23 PM
Bryan, So sorry to hear that you and Brianna cannot attend our rally this year. We were really looking forward to meeting you both. Let's hope we meet up soon at a rally or just plain old camping somewhere in beautiful Nevada. I do have a new owner that will take your spot. We will toast you around the campfire. Safe travels and stay healthy and happy,
​George


George and Laura Smith,

I am not going to be able to make it to your rally in June. I went ahead and cancel my reservation with the RV park. They are holding it open for another Heartland member to jump into. I had slot #40 reserved, it's a back-in site. I was really looking forward to spending some time up north, especially during the summer. Maybe next time.

Bryan Durant

- - - Updated - - -

Bob & Bo, Not a problem, we are happy that you can attend our rally. That will be only one less evening around the campfire. We'll make that up at the Regional rally this fall at Jackson Rancheria. You can tell us how Chuck and Donna's Durango rally was a great time. If we had attended we would have been coming back over the Sierra's in a snow storm. Supposed to get 16-18" of snow tonight (4-15-18).
See you in June, safe travels and stay healthy,
George

TahoeCamper
04-15-2018, 05:04 PM
Tom and Lorraine, We have moved you to site #54. This is a better site than #5. You'll be between Chuck & Donna Impey and Bob & Bo Sargent on the other side. They'll enjoy as their new neighbor:cool:.

Safe travels, George

kruley
04-16-2018, 06:23 PM
Darin and Kelli Ruley will be there! Just signed up! We will be in spot #61. :) Not able to arrive until Friday though........

TahoeCamper
05-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Hello Everyone, We have updated the first post on the forum for the Nevada-North rally this June 21-24. The assignment of requested potluck items are listed on the posting. We are asking that each rig bring one unwrapped raffle gift in the $10-$20 range. We do not have an indoor dining hall at this RV park. We will be outside in a picnic area and have circular banquet tables and chairs for everyone. Not sure about white table cloths, don't believe we are the white table cloth crowd :o. Maybe for the "FAMOUS JIM WILBURN". We do have two couples on a wait list in case someone has to cancel. The park management will contact me if they have a cancellation anywhere in the park during our rally for these Heartlander's, fingers crossed.
See you all soon, safe travels,
George and Laura

RenoJim
05-07-2018, 06:06 PM
You are too funny George & Laura, now I expect White Linen Tablecloths 👍👍🤓🤓😂😂. Expectations are now very very HIGHHHHHH!
Thanks,
Jim & Sue


Hello Everyone, We have updated the first post on the forum for the Nevada-North rally this June 21-24. The assignment of requested potluck items are listed on the posting. We are asking that each rig bring one unwrapped raffle gift in the $10-$20 range. We do not have an indoor dining hall at this RV park. We will be outside in a picnic area and have circular banquet tables and chairs for everyone. Not sure about white table cloths, don't believe we are the white table cloth crowd :o. Maybe for the "FAMOUS JIM WILBURN". We do have two couples on a wait list in case someone has to cancel. The park management will contact me if they have a cancellation anywhere in the park during our rally for these Heartlander's, fingers crossed.
See you all soon, safe travels,
George and Laura

TahoeCamper
05-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Dear Mr. Famous Jim Wilburn, That sounds a lot like you have thrown down the gauntlet as to the many surprises you might or may experience at the rally.
Let the fun begin:eek::D:o:cool::cool:,

RenoJim
05-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Dear Mr. Famous Jim Wilburn, That sounds a lot like you have thrown down the gauntlet as to the many surprises you might or may experience at the rally.
Let the fun begin:eek::D:o:cool::cool:,

Oh Hale 😂😂😂...

BusManRG
05-20-2018, 02:17 AM
Weíre spending the weekend in Reno celebrating my nephews graduation from UNR and we had a chance to drive to Verde and check out the rally location.... What a great park! Looking forward to a great time at the rally in a few weeks! Canít believe itís already June!

Sandy

RenoJim
05-20-2018, 10:33 AM
Weíre spending the weekend in Reno celebrating my nephews graduation from UNR and we had a chance to drive to Verde and check out the rally location.... What a great park! Looking forward to a great time at the rally in a few weeks! Canít believe itís already June!

Sandy

You are right Sandy, a very nice park! While weíre from Oregon City, Reno will always be home as that is where the grandkids are 👍😂.

JASMAR
06-03-2018, 02:53 PM
Tom and Lorraine, We have moved you to site #54. This is a better site than #5. You'll be between Chuck & Donna Impey and Bob & Bo Sargent on the other side. They'll enjoy as their new neighbor:cool:.

Safe travels, George


George and Laura: As I just informed you by phone, Lorraine and I will not be able to make the Rally. Everyone have fun. See you in Jackson

TahoeCamper
06-17-2018, 04:11 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, If by chance you may need to cancel your reservation for our Rally, Please contact me first as we have one couple on the waiting list. I'll contact the park about your reservation.

Thanks, and see this week,
George

For20hunter
06-17-2018, 04:12 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, If by chance you may need to cancel your reservation for our Rally, Please contact me first as we have one couple on the waiting list. I'll contact the park about your reservation.

Thanks, and see this week,
George

Thank You George! See everyone soon!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kbausano
06-20-2018, 08:18 PM
Anyone considering a little golfing while there? Havenít seen any mention, but De & I would be interested


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LTZ
06-25-2018, 01:22 AM
George and Laura,

Wow, what a great rally. It has been so much fun. We have enjoyed being at this RV Park, visiting with all our Heartland friends, eating all the tasty food there has been and all the many laughs we have had over the last few days. Thank you so much for all the hard work that you both have done to put this rally on. And what comes to my mind is “One more year!!” You guys have been great chapter leaders, we have enjoyed your friendship over the years!!

See you guys in Jackson, Chuck & Donna

For20hunter
06-25-2018, 10:38 PM
George and Laura,

Thank you so much for the amazing rally!! We were thrilled to finally make it to one of your rallies! Sorry it took us so long!

You guys really knocked it out of the park on this one and the venue was great too! You guys are great and we hope you are entertaining the idea of one more year!! Thank you for all your hard work and the dedication to the club!

Rod and Kelly!

RenoJim
06-27-2018, 12:25 AM
George & Laura,

Thank you for a GREAAAAAAAAT RALLY, we all had such a great time and laughed more than any other Rally, way too much fun. Your Leadership will be missed, but never forgotten. ❤️❤️❤️

Jim & Sue