Introduction - Minnesota Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Todd and Terri Nelson (TnTChaska) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Minnesota Chapter in the North Central Region of the Heartland Owners Club. The Minnesota Chapter includes the states of Minnesota, South Dakota and North Dakota. South Dakota and North Dakota can found their own chapters when a resident of that state volunteers to be Chapter Leader.

Todd and Terri are taking over from Tom and Kathy Ireland, who founded the Minnesota Chapter in October 2011. Thank you, Tom and Kathy, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Minnesota Chapter Leaders, Todd and Terri!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thanks Todd and Terri for taking over the Minnesota chapter. We have fond memories of rallies in Minnesota.

Thanks also to Tom and Kathy for hosting those memorable rallies and making us Texans feel welcome.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats and welcome to Chapter Leadership!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Todd and Teri and welcome to the leadership family!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Congratulations and thank you, Todd and Terri Nelson (TnTChaska) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Minnesota Chapter in the North Central Region of the Heartland Owners Club. The Minnesota Chapter includes the states of Minnesota, South Dakota and North Dakota. South Dakota and North Dakota can found their own chapters when a resident of that state volunteers to be Chapter Leader.

Todd and Terri are taking over from Tom and Kathy Ireland, who founded the Minnesota Chapter in October 2011. Thank you, Tom and Kathy, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Minnesota Chapter Leaders, Todd and Terri!

Congrats Todd and Terri! We look forward to attending one of your rallies.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Todd and Terri, and welcome to the leadership team. We look forward to meeting you and hope to make it to your rally in the near future.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and thank you for taking the role as Chapter Leaders.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Todd & Terri:
Congrats on your new position! Have lots of fun and hope to catch you at a future Rally.
Safe Travels.

TnTChaska

Retired Minnesota Chapter HOC
On behalf of my wife Terri, I want to Thank everyone for the kind and supportive words as new Chapter leaders in MN, SD & ND. While we are truly excited by the tasks ahead of us, we know none of this could be possible without the leadership, vision and desire that Tom & Kathy Ireland put into starting this chapter.

Thank you again and we will gladly take up the offers of attending our 2018 rally in Lanesboro, MN on Sept 12th - 16th!!!

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks Todd and Terri for coming forward to take on the MN Chapter Leadership! We've had a great time at the MN Rallies and as we've gotten to know you, are excited you're taking that role on! The MN chapter has some great people in it!
We really look forward to the 2018 MN rally in the Bluff Valley area of MN again too!
Congratulations and thank you!

Tom and Kathy Ireland

jbeletti

Thank you Todd and Terri for stepping up to leadership for the MN (and ND/SD) chapter. Wishing you all the best!

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations, being an ex MN we hope to be there sometime after retirement! NM is just too far to get there right now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RossRagan

On behalf of my wife Terri, I want to Thank everyone for the kind and supportive words as new Chapter leaders in MN, SD & ND. While we are truly excited by the tasks ahead of us, we know none of this could be possible without the leadership, vision and desire that Tom & Kathy Ireland put into starting this chapter.

Thank you again and we will gladly take up the offers of attending our 2018 rally in Lanesboro, MN on Sept 12th - 16th!!!

Hello Todd and Terri from across the river (Shakopee). My wife and are newbies to the RVing world and have discussed camping in the Caledonia area. Perhaps the Sept. rally will be our trip in that direction. Is the rally the only planned activity for the MN chapter?

TnTChaska

Retired Minnesota Chapter HOC
Hello Todd and Terri from across the river (Shakopee). My wife and are newbies to the RVing world and have discussed camping in the Caledonia area. Perhaps the Sept. rally will be our trip in that direction. Is the rally the only planned activity for the MN chapter?

Good Afternoon and Welcome to both the Heartland Owners RV Group and the RV'ing Life!

I will do my best to answer your questions, but please don't hesitate to ask the Forum too, as I have found it an unbelievable wealth of information and made a few adaptations to our unit based on what I have seen others do here.

As to your question, regarding Caledonia, Mn...Terri and I love that area, Beaver State Park may be Minnesotas best hidden gem campground. Imagine a quiet, secluded area to hike, trout fish and relax, with NO mosquitos. (It's true) They have water and 30A service, but be careful if you have a longer rig getting in/out of the dump station, as they do not have sewer hookups at each spot.

The chapter rally has been just one event a year, tradition has it in the same locale for 2 years in a row and this will be the last year in Lanesboro. I have toyed with an early season event for new campers such as yourself, to help get the kinks out and share tips/tricks, but being this is our 1st year, we are still learning the ropes and would like to have a group discussion while in Lanesboro to gauge the interest of others in joining us.

Any other questions, feel free to ask, enjoy helping when I can,

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.