Hello from Torklift

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
HHHHHEEELLLLLOOOO!!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their time out enjoying the scenery! I know I have been hit and miss on the thread but I can say things have been busy! But, I did want to drop in and check in to see how everyone was and where in the world everyone currently is!? Would love to see pictures of everyone's current journey so I can make sure you all are still having fun out there!

I hope everyone is in good health and enjoying life, as always, thank you to each and every one of you for all you do!

-Kyle
-Torklift

RDsStudio59

Re: Heartland National Rally-Torklift

HHHHHEEELLLLLOOOO!!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their time out enjoying the scenery! I know I have been hit and miss on the thread but I can say things have been busy! But, I did want to drop in and check in to see how everyone was and where in the world everyone currently is!? Would love to see pictures of everyone's current journey so I can make sure you all are still having fun out there!

I hope everyone is in good health and enjoying life, as always, thank you to each and every one of you for all you do!

-Kyle
-Torklift
Hi Kyle,
Unfortunately we are stuck at home in northern IN for the winter. See you all in the spring.

Safe Travels,

Roger

MCTalley

Hey Kyle,

Hope things are going well for you and everyone at Torklift. We're still enjoying our steps. We just got back home to our site in Florida where we'll be until it's time for Spring rallies. Well, we do have one more trip out late next week for Thanksgiving.

IMG_2391-L.jpg

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
Hi,

Hopefully the weather turns soon enough for you Roger! MCTalley needs to send some weather our way! Oddly enough, we just experienced snow on Sunday here in the greater Seattle area! This morning was a whopping 28 degrees!

-Kyle
-Torklift

RDsStudio59

Hi,

Hopefully the weather turns soon enough for you Roger! MCTalley needs to send some weather our way! Oddly enough, we just experienced snow on Sunday here in the greater Seattle area! This morning was a whopping 28 degrees!

-Kyle
-Torklift
I agree Kyle. Overnight low of 27 degrees Fahrenheit here tonight but no snow YET!

Safe Travels,

Roger

VKTalley

Hi,

-Kyle
-Torklift

Kyle, The Traveling Talleys will be in the Seattle area in December (flying out) for Christmas with our daughter and her family. Wouldn’t mind seeing a little snow while we are there. 😊

gasman

Camp Socializer
Hello Kyle. We are in Palm Springs for another week enroute to Arizona for the winter. Snow and cold are both four letter words!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
While not a pretty site here is a pic of our front cap on our tailgate spot for homecoming at McNeese State University in Lake Charles LA where it was 85 and cloudy today...

e8138d7127d964889c154c390de350bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
This is where we were three weeks ago:

Mountaindale RV Resort near Colorado Springs, Colorado

ProwlerAtMountaindale-PA081312.jpg

Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch, Gunnison, Colorado

ProwlerBlueMesaView-PA111414.jpg

The Prowler now is all tucked away for the winter in our side yard

ProwlerHomeFromAlto2017-P5080779.jpg

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
I agree! That 2nd photo sure is a gorgeous setting! I wouldn't mind being in Arizona for the winter either Gasman..

Also, don't have too much fun tailgating now!

Love all the pictures and so does everyone here at Torklift! I always make sure to share them with our employees so they are able to see the journey our products and customers get to experience! SOOOOOOOOO, KEEP EM' COMING!!! Also, if you would like and we get get the chance, feel free to let us know if we are able to share them on socials!

-Kyle
-Torklift

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Kyle not sure if you saw the pics of my steps lit up or not...

18443b8661527b30b1c29a5768d25b6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
jassson007,
You my friend have moved closer to the top of the best pics so far!

Who really has the best pic with the Glowstep Rev???

-Kyle
-Torklift

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
Hello all!

I just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful 2017 year and an amazing upcoming holiday season! Please please please remind Santa to not skip my house this year! LOL..

-Kyle