Basement opening size

huckthe1

Can someone tell me the size of the basement openings for a Northern Trail 26LRSS?

Mine is in storage till April 2018 and need size so I can get some storage containers that will fit in.

Thanks

Peter

huckthe1

Never got a reply but have another issue.

I was able to get my measurements and issue now is I can not get the door to unlock on the hot water tank side. Key goes in but will not turn. I tried a hair dryer just in case it was frozen but it still will not open. Yes i am sure I am using the correct key too.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You might try to spray some penetrating oil and/or deicer in the key slot. If there is any corrosion in the lock it will help free it up.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Never got a reply but have another issue.

I was able to get my measurements and issue now is I can not get the door to unlock on the hot water tank side. Key goes in but will not turn. I tried a hair dryer just in case it was frozen but it still will not open. Yes i am sure I am using the correct key too.
I had the slider get stuck once. I had to climb in the other side and crawl across, then pushed the slider up to unlatch the door.

carl.swoyer

Can someone tell me the size of the basement openings for a Northern Trail 26LRSS?

Mine is in storage till April 2018 and need size so I can get some storage containers that will fit in.

Thanks

Peter
Should be able to call your salesman/woman or the mfg customer service

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

huckthe1

I had the slider get stuck once. I had to climb in the other side and crawl across, then pushed the slider up to unlatch the door.
Had to laugh as that is what I had to do to open the hatch. It is the only way to open the cover to the water heater and work on bypass.

Going to figure a way to access this cover without having to unscrewing the cover on and off. Am thinking about strong magnets glued on outside of cover with screws in holes. Be an easy removal.