Interesting sales tactic

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Saw this on Facebook today...

6763b746f4ffb8962cbeb1f48cacb2fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brianlajoie

So instead of waiting six months just to have them deny your claim or fail to fix your trailer, you only have to wait 5 months. lol

The price is within a couple hundred buck of 45 units they have on the net.

wdk450

More argument to use an independent small business RV repairer. They can do warranty work with an advance phone call to Heartland.

mlpeloquin

More argument to use an independent small business RV repairer. They can do warranty work with an advance phone call to Heartland.

To add to Bili's comment, the independent RV repair shops usually want your rig in when they are ready to start work. The get the job done fast and do great work. The rely on their good reputation and usually have a lot of rigs to work on. The longest I have had to wait is two weeks. Most of the time it is around one week. They will ask to see the rig and the problem and allow you to take it until the parts are in. This year when I had to replace one leaking front hydraulic jack, they ask me to bring it in, checked it, took measurements, and ordered the jack. I was able to go to the rally in Oregon and get it in for the repair two days after we got back. Took them an hour and twenty minuets and I pick it up that same after noon. Don't use the dealer who is busy getting rigs ready for delivery which is their main priority.