PDA

View Full Version : Introduction - New Jersey Chapter Leaders

clubmgr
11-28-2017, 04:53 PM
Congratulations and thank you, Ira and Dawn Lustgarten (Dawnnira (https://heartlandowners.org/member.php?u=28602)) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the New Jersey Chapter in the Northeast Region. The New Jersey Chapter includes the entire state of New Jersey.

Ira and Dawn are taking over from Duane and Debbie Clause who have retired. Thank you, Duane and Debbie, for your service to the club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your New Jersey Chapter Leaders, Ira and Dawn!

jassson007
11-28-2017, 04:54 PM
Congrats to you Ira and Dawn and thanks to Duane and Debbie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2
11-28-2017, 04:59 PM
Welcome aboard Ira & Dawn!! See you in May!!

rdufek
11-28-2017, 05:01 PM
Congratulations Ira and Dawn, look forward to your 1st rally!!! Thank You Duane and Debbie for your service!!!

Dawnnira
11-28-2017, 05:10 PM
Thank you everyone we are looking forward to hopefully announcing next week for October 2018. Thank you Dwayne and Debbie for everything

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bones
11-28-2017, 05:30 PM
Congratulations

TravelTiger
11-28-2017, 05:37 PM
Congrats and welcome to chapter leadership!

Thank you Duane and Debbie!

For20hunter
11-28-2017, 06:20 PM
Congratulations and Welcome Aboard Ira and Dawn! Thank you for stepping up to the leadership role and challenge. You will have a blast doing it. Please don't hesitate to ask for help or any questions you might have.

Rod

KrazyKampers
11-28-2017, 06:50 PM
Congratulations!

Dawnnira
11-28-2017, 06:52 PM
Congratulations and Welcome Aboard Ira and Dawn! Thank you for stepping up to the leadership role and challenge. You will have a blast doing it. Please don't hesitate to ask for help or any questions you might have.

RodThank you

chaplady
11-28-2017, 09:34 PM
Congrats to your new role.

Dawnnira
11-28-2017, 09:38 PM
Thank you

pacemakertom
11-28-2017, 11:55 PM
Congrats from a fellow jerseyite.

Tom

Dawnnira
11-29-2017, 07:19 AM
Thank you and welcome to the Heartland Owners Club, possibly the best owners group in the rv world! Seriously, we would love to have you attend a rally...maybe October 2018? Meet new people and enjoy a nice weekend camping with a group. PM me if you have questions

TGLBWH
11-29-2017, 08:48 AM
Congratulations and welcome to chapter leadership

murry135
11-29-2017, 09:24 AM
Congrats and welcome aboad the leadership train. Let's rally!

Rottiesmom
11-29-2017, 09:35 AM
Congratulations Ira and Dawn thank you for stepping up and I know you'll do great. If you need any help or have questions don't hesitate to ask. Thank you Duane and Debbie for your leadership and wish you guys all the best!

Dawnnira
11-29-2017, 10:32 AM
Thank you Colleen and Jim, we will try to keep the momentum rolling. Tough shoes to fill

JWalker
11-29-2017, 11:05 AM
Thanks Duane and Debbie for a great New Jersey rally. Beautiful place, great people, great time. Appreciate everything you have done to help New Jersey and the Northeast create a great atmosphere for people to come and enjoy each otherĎs company and Fellowship.

Thanks Dawn and Ira for jumping in filling the ďbig shoesď. Youíll do great.!! Itís all in what you want to make it. Youíve been to enough rallies to know they come in every shape and size.

Just schedule it, and they will come.

porthole
11-29-2017, 11:45 AM
Hey Dawn & Ira - you guys will be a natural for this. Have fun and good luck.

Just schedule it, and they will come.

Through a cooperative over the last two months - done !

jbeletti
11-29-2017, 12:32 PM
Duane and Debbie - thank you for your service to the Club. We wish you all the best, going forward in your RV endeavors.

Dawn and Ira - Congratulations and thank you for accepting the reigns from Duane and Debbie. It will be great to keep the momentum going in NJ. We wish you all the best in your new roles. The Walkers, Julie and myself are all here for you.

Dawnnira
11-29-2017, 03:41 PM
Duane and Debbie - thank you for your service to the Club. We wish you all the best, going forward in your RV endeavors.

Dawn and Ira - Congratulations and thank you for accepting the reigns from Duane and Debbie. It will be great to keep the momentum going in NJ. We wish you all the best in your new roles. The Walkers, Julie and myself are all here for.Thank you for your support

jnbhobe
11-29-2017, 04:48 PM
Congratulations Dawn and Ira.

Dawnnira
11-29-2017, 04:49 PM
Congratulations Dawn and Ira.Thank you sir

gschaaf
11-29-2017, 05:11 PM
Congrats Dawn and Ira for taking over being wagon masters for NJ!!! Thanks Duane and Deb for everything. See ya down the road!!!

Vinny773
11-30-2017, 10:14 AM
Congratulation's! You will be great! I've seen some of your cooking. We can't wait. New Jersey is a tough place to find good RV Parks. You are both young and eager! Best Wishes! Go Do It!

Dawnnira
11-30-2017, 01:38 PM
Congratulation's! You will be great! I've seen some of your cooking. We can't wait. New Jersey is a tough place to find good RV Parks. You are both young and eager! Best Wishes! Go Do It!Thanks Vin...we much appreciate your support. Yes, there will be smoking

JJC
11-30-2017, 09:27 PM
Congratulations and thank you, Ira and Dawn Lustgarten (Dawnnira (https://heartlandowners.org/member.php?u=28602)) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the New Jersey Chapter in the Northeast Region. The New Jersey Chapter includes the entire state of New Jersey.

Ira and Dawn are taking over from Duane and Debbie Clause who have retired. Thank you, Duane and Debbie, for your service to the club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your New Jersey Chapter Leaders, Ira and Dawn!

Congrats Dawn and Ira! Based on our chat at the NC rally we know youíll do an awesome job!
Ps. Havenít gotten to Ole Smokey yet, but we havenít forgotten 🤫

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dawnnira
11-30-2017, 09:31 PM
Congrats Dawn and Ira! Based on our chat at the NC rally we know youíll do an awesome job!

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkMany thanks

jassson007
11-30-2017, 09:50 PM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We got a shipment of salted caramel whiskey earlier this year from some friends who went to gatlinburg. Good stuff

rdufek
11-30-2017, 10:03 PM
We got a shipment of salted caramel whiskey earlier this year from some friends who went to gatlinburg. Good stuff

We know, we all sampled with you at Goshen :rolleyes:, good stuff for sure, we need to get more.

Dawnnira
12-01-2017, 06:05 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou sweet talker

Dawnnira
12-26-2017, 04:27 PM
Hoping to make announcement this week, 2018 New Jersey Rally - October

Looking forward to keeping the Jersey vibe going, Happy New Yearís to everyone

-Ira and Dawn

terribruce
12-26-2017, 08:22 PM
Welcome to the family Ira and Dawn. We hope one day to meet and say Hi at a Rally close by. Thank you for joining the leadership role. I am sure you will enjoy it and have tons of fun. :rolleyes:

Welcome again!!!

Bruce/Terri

JWalker
12-27-2017, 08:45 AM
Hoping to make announcement this week, 2018 New Jersey Rally - October

Looking forward to keeping the Jersey vibe going, Happy New Yearís to everyone

-Ira and Dawn

I ocanít wait!

Itís going to be a long winter.

Dawnnira
01-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Welcome to the family Ira and Dawn. We hope one day to meet and say Hi at a Rally close by. Thank you for joining the leadership role. I am sure you will enjoy it and have tons of fun. :rolleyes:

Welcome again!!!

Bruce/TerriHey guys, happy New Year! I posted the NJ Rally plans and we're hoping you join us at the shore...Holly Shores, Cape May. Pm me if you have questions

Ira and Dawn