Introduction - New Jersey Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Ira and Dawn Lustgarten (Dawnnira) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the New Jersey Chapter in the Northeast Region. The New Jersey Chapter includes the entire state of New Jersey.

Ira and Dawn are taking over from Duane and Debbie Clause who have retired. Thank you, Duane and Debbie, for your service to the club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your New Jersey Chapter Leaders, Ira and Dawn!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats to you Ira and Dawn and thanks to Duane and Debbie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome aboard Ira & Dawn!! See you in May!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdufek

Congratulations Ira and Dawn, look forward to your 1st rally!!! Thank You Duane and Debbie for your service!!!

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you everyone we are looking forward to hopefully announcing next week for October 2018. Thank you Dwayne and Debbie for everything

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations and Welcome Aboard Ira and Dawn! Thank you for stepping up to the leadership role and challenge. You will have a blast doing it. Please don't hesitate to ask for help or any questions you might have.

Rod

Dawnnira

Congratulations and Welcome Aboard Ira and Dawn! Thank you for stepping up to the leadership role and challenge. You will have a blast doing it. Please don't hesitate to ask for help or any questions you might have.

Rod
Thank you

Dawnnira

Thank you and welcome to the Heartland Owners Club, possibly the best owners group in the rv world! Seriously, we would love to have you attend a rally...maybe October 2018? Meet new people and enjoy a nice weekend camping with a group. PM me if you have questions

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Congratulations Ira and Dawn thank you for stepping up and I know you'll do great. If you need any help or have questions don't hesitate to ask. Thank you Duane and Debbie for your leadership and wish you guys all the best!

Dawnnira

Thank you Colleen and Jim, we will try to keep the momentum rolling. Tough shoes to fill

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks Duane and Debbie for a great New Jersey rally. Beautiful place, great people, great time. Appreciate everything you have done to help New Jersey and the Northeast create a great atmosphere for people to come and enjoy each other‘s company and Fellowship.

Thanks Dawn and Ira for jumping in filling the “big shoes“. You’ll do great.!! It’s all in what you want to make it. You’ve been to enough rallies to know they come in every shape and size.

Just schedule it, and they will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.