led awning light fuse location

joembx

main awning on our 2017 road warrior 427 the led lights got very dim ,,test volts at switch 13.18 volt,,test at plug on led light strip 7.02 volt trace wire backto bottom of awning track on side of coach ,at bottom of track under alum.cover find the problem ,,a blade fuse holder(cheap,not water resitant)corride eliminate that fuse put one on switch1127171004a.jpg1127171005.jpgsorry couldnt figure how to turn pics 90 degress

Reactions: JD7

PondSkum

main awning on our 2017 road warrior 427 the led lights got very dim ,,test volts at switch 13.18 volt,,test at plug on led light strip 7.02 volt trace wire backto bottom of awning track on side of coach ,at bottom of track under alum.cover find the problem ,,a blade fuse holder(cheap,not water resitant)corride eliminate that fuse put one on switchView attachment 55677View attachment 55678sorry couldnt figure how to turn pics 90 degress

One of my awnings is not getting power from the switch to the LED strip. Thanks for posting this, I'm going to look at my awning track for a fuse also!

PondSkum

One of my awnings is not getting power from the switch to the LED strip. Thanks for posting this, I'm going to look at my awning track for a fuse also!

Thanks for posting! I found my fuse in the same location and it was blown. I also found out why it was blown.. my LED strip shorted out and almost caught fire. There's a black burnt spot in the strip where it was glowing red when I turned it on after changing the fuse.