Amazon Music

Oregon_Camper

If anyone has ever thought about getting an online music subscription, Amazon has a good deal going on now...post Black Friday / Cyber Monday. :cool:

We have been using Amazon Music for over a year and we stream music through 3 Echo devices (office, kitchen, master bath) using this one subscription. You get unlimited music for only .99c for three months (meaning, only .33c a month).

Link to Amazon for offer.

...or just go to Amazon and search for it. Enjoy!!

Bones

I've been using tune in on amazon. It plays the local radio station no subscription necessary outside of your prime membership.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Or like sirius XM

No to hijack the thread, but you can add online streaming (to a smartphone, computer, etc.) from Sirius/XM Radio if you already have an account (example: you already have it in your truck). I believe it's only a few bucks more a month.

Oregon_Camper

No to hijack the thread, but you can add online streaming (to a smartphone, computer, etc.) from Sirius/XM Radio if you already have an account (example: you already have it in your truck). I believe it's only a few bucks more a month.

Hijack all you want. :) I think it is great to share all this information with everyone. Thanks. :)

porthole

Retired
I'll check that out. Does it still have commercials? I hate commercials. LOL :)

yes like a regular radio station.

Or like sirius XM

Perhaps my sarcasm was missed. There are times I find almost as many commercials on SAT radio as I hear on over the air stations. Granted, they are mostly sirius xm commercials, but commercials just the same.

And I swear, the DJ's that run "60's on 6" run that channel just like th eDJ's from the 60's .......

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Or like sirius XM

Perhaps my sarcasm was missed. There are times I find almost as many commercials on SAT radio as I hear on over the air stations. Granted, they are mostly sirius xm commercials, but commercials just the same.

And I swear, the DJ's that run "60's on 6" run that channel just like th eDJ's from the 60's .......

X2 ! I subscribed to Sat radio originally because it was nearly commercial free and I didn’t want to hear a DJ ramble on and on but that kind of ain’t no longer...
I have my favorites preset and am quick to change stations

Also have used the Amazon music app but it’s like any of the others, Pandora, etc. Pick one , they’re all pretty much the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk