Introduction - Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Orville and Barbara Wright (Forum Name: WRIGHT II) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for Oklahoma in the South Central Region of the Heartland Owners Club. The Oklahoma Chapter includes the entire state of Oklahoma.

Orville and Barbara are taking over for the retiring Oklahoma Chapter Leaders Rex and Stacy Hastey. Rex and Stacy, we appreciate your contributions to the Heartland Owners Club and the Oklahoma Chapter.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Oklahoma Chapter Leaders, Orville and Barbara Wright!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats Orville and Barbara! Welcome to Chapter leadership!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Orville and Barbara, we were very glad when you decided to step up and take the reins of the Oklahoma chapter. Looking forward to your rallies in the future.

Rex and Stacey, you dd a fine job as chapter leaders. Enjoy your retirement.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks to Rex and Stacy and welcome to leadership Barb and Orville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Orville and Barbara - congratulations on your new role and thank you for taking over Oklahoma.

Rex and Stacey - wow, what a nice run you guys had. Thank you so much and see you down the road.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations Orville and Barbara!
You both will be amazing chapter leaders. Jason and I are excited to work with you and learn our new leadership position alongside our northern neighbors.

Stacey and Rex thank you planning great rallies and have fun just enjoying the rallies now.

pegmikef

Thanks Orville and Barbara for stepping up. You two will be great! Thanks Rex and Stacey for all the good and unique times we had during your tenure. Peggy and I have always loved the Oklahoma Rallies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Orville and Barbara and welcome to the Heartland Owners Leadership! If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you Rex and Stacy for your contribution.

Rod and Kelly

Pokiejoe

Congrats Orville and Barbara as new chapter leaders in Oklahoma. Looking forward to attending your rallies. Only made this last rally hosted by Rex and Stacy but we enjoyed it. Thanks!

Ted_Dee

Congrats Orville and Barbara. Looking forward to attending your rallies. Thank you Rex and Stacy we really enjoyed your rallies.