rotating ring for microwave

Riley

Hi
New here, We have a 2016 Heartland Gateway, it has the High Point microwave. We didn't realize the rotating ring that goes under the glass plate was missing.. would appreciate any info about getting a replacement.. We have looked online, multiple sites. Just don't want to buy ones that won't fit.. Thanks

Dumboldles

Make sure that you check the drawers around the microwave; I found the ring and sprocket for the microwave two years after purchasing our unit in a drawer below the microwave.

Dumboldles

- - - Updated - - -

Also, check the blue bag that contains the info booklets that came with your unit.

Dumboldles

Riley

Thanks, we are full timing, I think we have been in every drawer, but I will ck a couple of other cupboards.. we bought the 5th wheel used from a dealer. never thought to ck the me.

wdk450

Could the parts be on this page? https://www.genuineapplianceparts.com/manufacturer/High_Pointe/64/51

On Edit:
While doing the websearch, I saw a posting from the Heartland owners forum saying that this model was used by Heartland in the 2015 - 2017 models: High Pointe Microwave/Convection oven, model B-EC942K9E-S

If you bought the RV used from a dealer, the plate and ring might have been lost by their clean-up crew pre-sale, or by the previous owner.