Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
It's really official now!! Barbara and I are definitely the new chapter leaders. At first we didn't want to do it but we heard so many rumors that we decided to go ahead and do it for a while. We're going to try to do as good a job as our predecessors, Rex and Stacy and before them Larry and Donna Keever. What a tough act to follow this will be.
We are planning a rally at Little Turtle RV park in Eufala, OK to provide a fun stopover for anybody coming north from Texas or east from Arizona or New Mexico or west Texas. As soon as I get this coordinated with JayC I will post it on the forum.
We're definitely looking forward to some spring rallies and seeing our old friends and maybe some new ones. Thanks Orville and Barbara

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations, Orville & Barbara! Looking forward to your rallies!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Orville and Barbara on stepping up to take over the Oklahoma chapter. Rex and Stacey did a great job but I know you will as well. Looking forward to the rally in Eufala.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations on your new leadership role and thanks to Rex and Stacy. Hope to meet you down the road

LBallard

Congratulations Orville and Barbara. Looking forward to the Lake Eufaula rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk