Cyclone sighting

AS7074

Gulfstream IV
My wife and I saw a beautiful Cyclone headed east on HWY 78 east of Atlanta. It was a Kodac momentNone

We have a Cyclone

Just got our new Cyclone (3914) in July of this year. My husband and I are from Beaumont, Texas. We had to evacuate from threat of hurricane G. We
traveled to Frio, Tx. in the Cyclone and returned Saturday (Sept. 6th). Today (Sept. 8th) we are once again facing another evacuation from hurricane Ike. We will probably leave once again in our Cyclone 5th wheel, if we are forced to evacuate. I guess we purchased it at a good time.

Deborah and Buddy Ohman

bigredtruck

Living on the West Coast, we don't have a hurricane plan, but the FW has always been the earthquake plan. We leave it as well stocked as we can.
Thinking about all of you who may be affected by Ike and his successors. Take care.

Big G

Big G
Ike

Buddy & Deb,
If you're blazing a path North, later this week, and see our poor little Razor rolling north you'll know we're beating a path right along with ya. Be safe, we'll see ya around SouthEast TX somewhere.
Best Regards, Big G & Samm:rolleyes:

Mariposa

big horn on the road

We left Texas becasue of the Hurrican and the need of some repair to the back of our "little house". Arrived in Elkhart last night, a bit of rain and thunder.
One Big Horn spotted, looks like it is in storage mode, at the RV Park.
I hope the work takes long enough to keep us from heading back into the next hurrican.
BobNone

jbeletti

Hi Bob,

Wish I was in Elkhart this week to meet you guys again!

The Bighorn at that CG as you come in and take a left turn belongs to forum member Qaundee (Paul). Paul is going to lead the Michiana Rally we are putting on there October 10-12.

The Cyclone straight ahead with the running lights on all the time is always there when I am there. Not sure who's it is.

Tell Bob and Gita in the CG office "hi" from Jim @ Heartland.

Jim