Introduction - New Mexico Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Don and Vicky Smith (Pokiejoe) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the New Mexico Chapter in the Mountain Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The New Mexico Chapter includes the entire state of New Mexico.

Don and Vicky are taking over from Howard and Shelley Blake, who have retired. Thank you, Howard and Shelley, for your contributions to the New Mexico Chapter and the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your New Mexico Chapter Leaders, Don and Vicky!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Don & Vicky:
Exciting times ahead for you two! Congrats and thank you so much for stepping up into the New Mexico Leadership role.
You guys will do an excellent job!

Howard & Shelley...thank you for all you have done and hope to see you in May.

Last edited:

Az_Ernie

Don and Vicky,

Congratulations! We're looking forward to meeting you guys in Albuquerque next year.

Ernie and Marie

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats to Don & Vicky, welcome to Chapter Leadership!

Sincere thanks to Howard and Shelley, I hear you did an over-the-top job as Chapter Leaders. We appreciate your contributions to the Club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to leadership don Vicky. Y’all will have fun

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Don & Vicky,

Congratulations and welcome to the Mtn. Region leadership team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you to Howard & Shelley for your work and fun rally at Ruidoso.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

danemayer

Hi Don and Vicki,

Thanks for taking over the chapter. Looking forward to Albuqueque.

Howard and Shelley, thanks for your contributions. Hope to see you in Albuquerque too.

jbeletti

Congrats Don and Vicky and thank you for taking on this role.

Thank you Howard and Shelly for leading the Chapter in 2017. Your rally was excellent.

Mrsfish

Congratulations Vicky and Don- can hardly wait to see you again and congratulate you in person. Thank you to Howard and Shelley for one of the best rallies we've ever attended! We truly hope to see you down the road- after all, I need more card lessons!!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Don and Vicky, I am sure it will be as fun for you as it is for us.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations on taking this position! I hope y'all didn't get the arm twisting we did:rolleyes:. Hopefully we can make it out to one of your rallies.

Ted_Dee

Congratulations Vicky and Don. We are looking forward to seeing you again in Albuquerque. Shelley and Howard we are sorry we missed your rally this year. I hope we get to meet you both at a rally soon.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations Don & Vicky - two of the nicest folks we know! We also know that you will do a fantastic job and your vision as leaders will carry the club to new heights!

God bless, guide and keep you both,
Howard & Shelley

- - - Updated - - -

To all of our friends: thank you so much for the kind words! It was our honor to serve the New Mexico club. Meeting all of you in the Heartland Club has truly been a life-changing experience. We greatly look forward to seeing, camping and visiting with you all down the trail.

God's blessings and safe travels to you all,
Howard & Shelley

Chippendale

Don and Vicky, congratulations on your new position, Howard and Shelly have left you some real big shoes to fill, I know you will do great. I am sorry I will be unable to be with you in Albuquerque, but promise to make the next one, you haven't seen the last of me and Dolly.

George

Pokiejoe

Congratulations on taking this position! I hope y'all didn't get the arm twisting we did:rolleyes:. Hopefully we can make it out to one of your rallies.

I hope you can as well...hope to see you soon :)

- - - Updated - - -

Don and Vicky,

Congratulations! We're looking forward to meeting you guys in Albuquerque next year.

Ernie and Marie

Thanks and looking forward to it too...

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Don and Vicky, you are going to have a great time in your new role!

Thanks and hope you can make it to NM for a rally. Would love to meet you..

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations Vicky and Don. We are looking forward to seeing you again in Albuquerque. Shelley and Howard we are sorry we missed your rally this year. I hope we get to meet you both at a rally soon.

Thanks Ted and Dee. Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to Don & Vicky, welcome to Chapter Leadership!

Sincere thanks to Howard and Shelley, I hear you did an over-the-top job as Chapter Leaders. We appreciate your contributions to the Club.

Thanks and hope to meet you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to leadership don Vicky. Y’all will have fun

Thanks Andy and Joanne, hope to see you guys again soon, maybe NM?

- - - Updated - - -

Don & Vicky,

Congratulations and welcome to the Mtn. Region leadership team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you to Howard & Shelley for your work and fun rally at Ruidoso.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks and hope to see you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Don and Vicki,

Thanks for taking over the chapter. Looking forward to Albuqueque.

Howard and Shelley, thanks for your contributions. Hope to see you in Albuquerque too.

Thanks and looking forward to see you guys as well..

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Don and Vicky and thank you for taking on this role.

Thank you Howard and Shelly for leading the Chapter in 2017. Your rally was excellent.

Thanks and looking forward to see you guys again!

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations Don and Vicky and thanks for stepping up.

Rod

Thanks and hope to see you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations Vicky and Don- can hardly wait to see you again and congratulate you in person. Thank you to Howard and Shelley for one of the best rallies we've ever attended! We truly hope to see you down the road- after all, I need more card lessons!!

Thanks so much and looking forward to see you guys again!

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations Don and Vicky, I am sure it will be as fun for you as it is for us.

Thank you and hope to see you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations Don & Vicky - two of the nicest folks we know! We also know that you will do a fantastic job and your vision as leaders will carry the club to new heights!

God bless, guide and keep you both,
Howard & Shelley

- - - Updated - - -

To all of our friends: thank you so much for the kind words! It was our honor to serve the New Mexico club. Meeting all of you in the Heartland Club has truly been a life-changing experience. We greatly look forward to seeing, camping and visiting with you all down the trail.

God's blessings and safe travels to you all,
Howard & Shelley

Thanks Howard and Shelley, that means a lot, we have big shoes to fill...Hope to see you guys again soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Don and Vicky, congratulations on your new position, Howard and Shelly have left you some real big shoes to fill, I know you will do great. I am sorry I will be unable to be with you in Albuquerque, but promise to make the next one, you haven't seen the last of me and Dolly.

George

Thanks George. Sorry you can't make the rally but we will see you and Dolly again soon :)

- - - Updated - - -

Congrat Don & Vicky . . .

Can't wait to see you guys again!

Thanks and looking forward to see you guys again soon!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Don I flew over your area Thursday and will again tomorrow. Lok

Status
Not open for further replies.