SOLVED: Wardrobe door removal

Tomnbeth

How do you remove the wardrobe doors from a Landmark Charleston model. One of the screws holding the track to the ceiling must have come loose and I cannot open the door more than a few inches. You can usually lift sliding doors off of the track but these doors seem to be locked on. How do they come off?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Wardrobe door removal.

I'm not sure about your Charleston but I have seen some doors that have a small hook type clip near the top rollers. That clip will have to be swung out of the way for removal of the door.

Peace
Dave

Tomnbeth

Thanks for the reply Dave. I have located the hooks you refer to but still can't get the door off. After opening the hooks do I need to get the door off the roller but leave the roller in the track?

richheck

Seasoned Member

Thanks for the reply Dave. I have located the hooks you refer to but still can't get the door off. After opening the hooks do I need to get the door off the roller but leave the roller in the track?

Once you open the hook, you should be able to slide the roller pin out to release that side of the door, then do same to other pin to fully release the door

jbeletti

Wardrobe door removal.

Usually, you rotate the hook, then lift slightly up on the door to get the rollers/trolly out of the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk