My first time backing the Landmark

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
I moved campgrounds this last weekend and the site I got here in this park was a back in site. I was a little nervous as it has a sidewalk in the middle of the space and no room to pull up to straighten out. So having to almost jackknife into the space (they didn’t want me to drive on the concrete) was impossible for me it turns out lol.
I had an old man from the park help me back and he was really good. He is Russian so it was like he was yelling at me even though he wasn’t. So yea we had a crowd for sure as I’m the only 41’ in the park.
I did find out a few things..
I can turn 90 degrees with a short bed and Anderson hitch and not smash my cab
I am not ready for a 5th wheel endorsement driving exam lol
Putting the coach on gravel and leveling eliminates the creaking and popping I had on concrete

I love my new spot though and the park is much smaller so more family feel. I would post pics but it keeps turning them sideways and upside down.

Restofrank

Congratulations on your rig, your going to love it! Last May we picked up our Bighorn and we love it.
i pulled it over 3000 miles on our Grand Canyon trip in June. When got back from the trip I found out from a friend that I needed an endorsement on my drivers license when pulling a 5th wheel that weights 10,000 to 15,000 in the state of California. I took the 20 question test and it was easy.

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
Congratulations on your rig, your going to love it! Last May we picked up our Bighorn and we love it.
i pulled it over 3000 miles on our Grand Canyon trip in June. When got back from the trip I found out from a friend that I needed an endorsement on my drivers license when pulling a 5th wheel that weights 10,000 to 15,000 in the state of California. I took the 20 question test and it was easy.

Yea but over 15k they require a driving portion over at one of the places they do class A driver tests. I might go ahead and get the one for 10-15k endorsement then upgrade once I get back out again. I should send them pics of what I had to do to get in this park lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hold you phone horizontal when taking pictures. They should post right side up. Don't ask me why.
Good to know. I’ll try to screen shot them and see if that changes it