Rest In Peace Rick Jagiello

jbeletti

For those who knew Rick and Blanca, word came through from Blanca via Facebook that today, Rick lost his battle with cancer.

Rick and Blanca were our founding Michigan Chapter Leaders and also led New Mexico for a short time.

Rick had a HUGE heart for people. He will be missed. Rest In Peace my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
RIP Rick you will be missed ! God please wrap your arms around Blanca and help her get through this time .

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Rick was one of the first people I met and associated with when I joined HOC. He was a great guy and full of life and will be missed. As the current Michigan Leader I would like to say Thank You Rick and Blanca--Love You both.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
So sorry Blanca. We enjoyed meeting You and Rock at our Oregon rally.
Kristy and Mark

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I don't believe that I've met Rick & Blanca . . .

I am sorry to here of this news . . .

Prayers to you from Colorado!

I am originally from Jackson, Michigan born and raised.

jbeletti

Rick's Obituary was put online yesterday:

Richard was born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa on July 27, 1952. He was raised, went to school, and graduated from Theodore Roosevelt High School in Wyandotte, Michigan. He worked for Ford Motors for 11 years and then for Wayne County Sheriff Department as a Corporal Deputy for 25 years.

Richard and Blanca, his best friend and partner, retired and left Michigan in 2007. They traveled in a fifth-wheel and volunteered in Arizona, Texas, Oregon, Michigan, South Carolina. As they visited 45 states and volunteered in many state parks. They volunteered for two seasons at Elephant Butte State Park. They decided to stay and moved to Truth or Consequences in 2012.

Richard had a lifetime love of travel. He loved to drive. He never wanted to stay in one place very long. He was friendly and welcomed everyone. He always wanted to be surrounded by friends. He left friends scattered across the country. Richard loved classic cars and restored several himself.

His parents, Richard M. Jagiello & Mary C. Jagiello preceded him in death.

He is survived by Blanca H. Forth, his sister Ann Marie (Tom) Klepi and family of Michigan, four children, Erin Lent of New York, David Banks of Michigan, Patrick Banks of California, and Catherine Jagiello of Wyandotte, Michigan.

Cremation has taken place and a private memorial service will be held.

Jim, thanks for the information on Rick.
He was such a likable and out going person.
We always enjoyed talking to him, and Blanca.
R.I.P. Rick, you've earned it.
You will be missed.
Our condolences to Blanca.
Marlene & Gary Hock

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I just received this information from Rick's daughter. Debbie and I will attend and express our condolences on behalf of all his Heartland friends.

Memorial Service for Richard Jagiello will be December 22nd 2017 from noon to 4pm at Czopek Funeral home in Wyandotte!! 2157 Oak Street
Wyandotte, Mi 48192