New M28 Owners!! Tv Questions?!

Hello! We're new Mallard owners, happy to be part of the flock! The only question we have so far is what type of TV mount, and what the biggest size TV folks have installed.

Thanks!
Jen and Kelly

danemayer

Hi Jen and Kelly,

Congratulations on the new Mallard and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have quite a few Mallard owners who are active on the forum, so I expect you'll get some feedback shortly.

Check out the Heartland Owners Club at this link and visit the EVENTS tab at top of page to find an upcoming rally near you. You'll have a great time.

Welcome Jen and Kelly!

Hi Jen & Kelly, I installed a 39” Element tv (from Walmart) in ours. Be careful not to drill the holes all the way thru. Let me look on amazon to see which tv mount I used,,,

Carol
2018 m28 Mallard
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Lake City, FL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks!! We we're looking for an swivel mount.

Hi Jen & Kelly, I installed a 39” Element tv (from Walmart) in ours. Be careful not to drill the holes all the way thru. Let me look on amazon to see which tv mount I used,,,

Carol
2018 m28 Mallard
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Lake City, FL

Thanks!! We we're looking for an swivel mount.

Hi, I ordered a Master Mount from Amazon, model #2322L-2 (seller is order stuff now) for $59.95; don’t use the screws provided for attaching the mount to the wall, as they are too long & will go all the way through.

NH-Duck

I used the Amazon Basics Swivel Mount made for 22 -55" TVs for a 32" TV. Seems to work well, easy to install and only costs $25. I used 3/4" long screws as others have mentioned.