Christmas Came Early...

AFMagnum

After over a year of research (and starting our full-timing adventure in our Big Country 6 months ago) we finally added the TV to the equation. I picked up our 2017 F-350 Lariat 6.7L Deisel DRW CC 3.55 Axel on Tuesday and couldn’t be more excited. I have a long list of mods planned, but first and foremost is getting her ready for towing with an Anderson Ultimate hitch and a few other goodies. The technology on this trig is amazing!

Here’s the options we ended up with:
FX4 Package
Power Running Boards
Camper Package
Adaptive Cruise Control
5th Wheel Prep
Quad Beam LED Headlights
BLIS
Upfitted Switches
Extra Heavy Duty Alternator
Universal Garage Door Opener
Spray In Bedliner
Heated Rear Seats
Tow Tech Bundle
Latiat Ultimate Package

A2AD9A0B-C8AE-4154-98C8-EA9F782E49E1.jpg356CCE93-750B-4D1F-9E02-AB1EC1062218.jpg

Sniper

Sweet! Congratulations! Ours is the same color. We haven't towed with ours yet but its a pure joy to drive! Keep us posted and safe travels. :)

travlingman

Congrats. That is a great looking truck. Looks like you got all the good options. If you think you are grinning now, wait until the first tow. :D

AFMagnum

Thanks everyone! As always, we were able to use a lot of information on this forum to help with the research before making the purchase.

We love the Magnetic color as well and so happy we were able to get it. We almost ended up with a practically identical truck in Black, but the dealer found this truck for us a couple states over and worked out a dealer trade (no cost to us).

Kbvols

Nice Ride! Looks great! You've got a good Santa Claus! Lol...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LBR

Sharp looker...we wouldn't have settled for any other color either. After the dealer not finding the right equipped truck we wished for anywhere, we had to order ours.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations! I know you are going to love it!! The 2017 is the best truck I've ever had by far!

Rod