Merry Christmas!

Pokiejoe

We would like to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Blessings and safe travel!

JWK

We would like to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Blessings and safe travel!

Merry Christmas from Port Elgin Ontario, We will be heading south in Feb, March and April.
Happy New year to everyone as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Kind of sad around here . Our 1st X-mas without any of our children or grandkids. Debbie and I would like to wish everyone a very Merry X-mas and a happy New Years. Safe travels and times to everyone.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone in the Heartland Family from Gary, Marlene, Molly, & Michigan, for those on the road, safe travels.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Merry Christmas to all our Heartland family, We want all of you to know you have a special place in our hearts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kelly and I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas from frigid Olympia Washington!!

Rod

LBR

Merry Christmas...

We left our damp Oregon hometown a week ago to dry out our sinuses here in SoCal/Az areas for a few months.

It's working well leaving that 85% humidity behind to have it 15-20%...head colds have disappeared already!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Merry Christmas...

We left our damp Oregon hometown a week ago to dry out our sinuses here in SoCal/Az areas for a few months.

It's working well leaving that 85% humidity behind to have it 15-20%...head colds have disappeared already!

I am so jealous!! I can't wait until we can retire and do the same thing!!

Rod

ORV1980

Sherman
Merry Christmas all from sunny (but cold) Manitou Springs Colorado.
Sherman & Jerri and the two little dogs