• Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 5/5/18
  • Potluck time: 6:00 pm

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
2018 is here and J&D is ready to entertain your reservations for this rally. FHU sites reservable for our rally are in the "D" Loop, (See Attached CG Map). Most are deep back-ins that will accommodate your 40+ rigs. All the sites are shaded which may limit Satellite TV connectivity. Cable TV provided. WiFi available. No pet breed restrictions.

Once you have a confirmed reservation, pls post back here or PM me with these details-Date of Arrival, # of Nights, Site # if known. I should be able to garner any other info I need from the forum. A continually updated attendee list with be attached to this #1 post.

Of course, the largest area attraction is Knoebels Amusement Resort https://www.knoebels.com/ As this rally is in May, Knoebels will only be open over the weekend, Sat/Sun. Anyone coming in early or staying late see the attachment of other area attractions.

Details of the rally agenda will be posted here for further information

Email jdcampground@aol.com Quote by Ms. Lori..."Our nightly rates will be $53.00 per night and we will have a weekly rate of $325.00. We do require that everyone mail their one night deposit being sure to put the dates in the memo section. Your members can either e-mail to make the reservation or give us call. We do not have regular hours during the winter as we work out of our home so reaching us via phone is hit or miss. I just need to know names, phone numbers and unit sizes. We do have 4 pull through sites in sites 13D to 16D for people requiring them. Feel free to give me a call with any questions or concerns. Thanks!"

Attachments

• J&D Map 20171121.pdf
    101.5 KB · Views: 120
  • J&D Rules 20171121.pdf
    52.2 KB · Views: 66
  • JD Campground Google Earth_LI.jpg
    JD Campground Google Earth_LI.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 151
  • THINGS TO DO 2018 PA RALLY.pdf
    104.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 2018 Knoebels Rally Agenda.pdf
    5.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Attendees by Site Assignment 4.23.pdf
    27.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Due to the alledged blizzard, I had time to call. Dawn and I are booked and check is in the mail. Arriving Thursday May 3rd thru Sunday the 6th, site 15D. Come on spring...

-Ira and Dawn

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Lyle-
Everyone favorite SOB...Patty and Mike Kaiser will be arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday with Dawn and I from site 11D. Come on Spring

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Lyle!

Dale and I will be there ! We arrive Thursday May 3 and leave Sunday May 6. Site # 10d. Camping season can’t come soon enough for us!

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Attendee list in post 1 updated this morning.

From chilly Marion MS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Way to hit the ground running Lyle and Nancy! I've created a hand-out for the Florida RV SuperShow with all the "planned" 2018 rallies on it. I'll add yours to it!

gschaaf

We're in called today 5/3 to 5/7.site 9D Do ya think the snow will be gone by then?? See ya down the road!!!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
The Marig's are in arriving 5/3/18 leaving 5/7/18 on site 17E looking forward to another great season!

rdufek

Welcome Pattie and Mike, look forward to seeing you guys again in the 2018 camping season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.