We didn't just pull the trigger we went hogwild!!!!!

boydk2001

After 3 years of looking and a lot longer talking about it, my wife and i took the plunge on Sat. and bought an '09 2900 MK off a local dealers lot. Don't know if we paid to much, to little (as if there is such a thing:) or just right. Do know that it was a price we could live with and the dealer is close enough that if and when we need something fixed, they are just up the road. Hopefully the B & W hitch will be here by this Saturday, I can get it in and by the next weekend DW and I will be sitting at Inks Lake drinking adult beverages and watching the sunset. Whooo Hooo. Lets hear it for R & R!!!!!

Anyway, I have been lurking here for about 2 years, just wanted to say hey. So, HEY!!!

jimtoo

Hey,,,Hey,,,Hey... boydk.

Well,,, a big time welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and now Family. Glad your aboard. As you know you will find a wealth of information here.

Hmmm.. Inks Lake,, I haven't been to Inks lake in a long time. Do you go to the State Park? Thanks for reminding me of a nice place.

Jim M

Netem

Welcome to the Heartland family. We too have the 2900 MK, have had it for about one year and are very happy with it. Maybe we have been lucky but we have had only a few problems with it. Good luck and Happy Camping

boydk2001

Jimtoo,

Yes, we do go to the state park there. It is a nice change of pace for us and not to far from the house. We love walking around and getting a kyak out into the water.