427 - No night/black window shades?

Really like the RW427 and want to pull the trigger on one. One main issue I'm having is the two I have been in seem not to have any Night shades that come down? They have the accordion style day shades that allow you to somewhat see out and allow street/camp lights to shine in. Is there a black or more solid night shade that blocks the outside sunshine (naps are a must) on the 427 I'm not seeing?

Side note- The call I made to heartland was sent to Chris Aena ? VP or CS of sales of Cyclone/Edge voice mail at 9:30 this morning and he hasn't responded yet. So Im hoping when he does they say there is an option..

Safe travels,
-Kamen

Last edited:
Got it answered! According to the Heartland Rep for one of the dealers I dealt with.. Heartland doesn't offer any night/second dark blinds for the RW427. Very odd. almost all higher end RV's have day and night shades..

JMP

The only thing i wish i had the ability to do with the 427 is to get into the front bedroom while we are on the road. The primary slide closes off access into the front bedroom. Other than that, it is a great travel trailer.

Codive

The only thing i wish i had the ability to do with the 427 is to get into the front bedroom while we are on the road. The primary slide closes off access into the front bedroom. Other than that, it is a great travel trailer.

Can you go through the bathroom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hboy1

Got it answered! According to the Heartland Rep for one of the dealers I dealt with.. Heartland doesn't offer any night/second dark blinds for the RW427. Very odd. almost all higher end RV's have day and night shades..

We got a cheap black curtain and permanently stapled the curtain to the shade box thing that was mounted above the window. We used Velcro for a while. Since we never open that window shade we made the black curtain permanent.