EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, New Bern - 11/2/2018 to 11/4/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
DUE TO HURRICANE FLORENCE, THE NEW BERN KOA IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AND ALL RESERVATIONS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. THE RALLY HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

Venue:
------------------------------
  • NC Chapter Rally New Bern KOA
  • 1565 B Street
  • New Bern, NC 28560
  • MS Pat 252-638-2556
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: With proof of insurance and only license drivers
  • Golf Cart fees?: No fee

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 9/4/2018
  • Site fee: 50amp Patio Sites $68.00 per day. Non-patio sites $55.25 per day.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: Non heartland rigs are welcome but there will be a $20.00 fee per rig
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: November 03
  • Potluck time: TBD

Additional Info:
More info to follow.
Currently site price break down as follows:
Patio sites 50 AMP $68.00 per day pull thru
Non-patio 50amp $55.25 per day pull thru or back-in
30amp $26.50 per day

If attending after reservations have been made please PM me with dates you will be there and site # at warrstang331 on the forum or you can e-mail me at haydenwarren26@gmail.com

Attendee List:
AttendeeForum NameHOC #HL RVArrival DateDeparture DateSite #
1Hayden & GigiWarrstang3357Cyclone1-Nov-185-Nov-1848
2Steve & DeniseSteveG4083Wilderness2-Nov-184-Nov-1814
3Dick & Debbie dick124441279Big Country30-Oct-184-Nov-1842
4Jeff & Karenjkmiller69743856Cyclone2-Nov-184-Nov-1846
5Tony & BarbLKG_Ram5018Big Country 3596RE1-Nov-185-Nov-1847
6Bill & Janetbillyjoeraybob2358Landmark3652-Nov-185-Nov-1851
7Mike & GinaPuzzled_14757T321-Nov-185-Nov-1850
8Greg & AmySOBJayco2-Nov-184-Nov-1845
9Cameron & Betty Deerhunter3248Cyclone 4200 HD1-Nov-184-Nov-1843
10Ken & MarjFordtech1303Bighorn 3750 FL1-Nov-184-Nov-1844
11Dan & LexieCableman1397North Trail2 Nov 184 Nov 1852

Heartland NC Chapter Give Back:

Give back is to the Fort Bragg NC USO. The Fort Bragg NC USO is in the need of donation of washcloths for our returning service members from deployment.

Our USO is planning for several redeployment homecomings at Fort Bragg and one of the shortage items needed are washcloths for there Rack Packs.
Please help us welcome home our Single Service Members with a hygiene kit complete with a fresh washcloths.

Our NC Chapter Rally Challenge is to try to collect at least 1,000 or more washcloths. While out there shopping for your own family needs, pick up a cheap pack of wash cloths from Walmart, family dollar, dollar general etc. before the November NC Chapter Rally. Thank you for your support.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveG

The wife and I plan to attend this. We're new to our camper, membership and forum and looking forward to this new adventure. And we only live about 20 mins from this KOA. Been there a couple times with our old camper. Nice Campground.
Will let you know when we make the reservation.

Warrstang331

The wife and I plan to attend this. We're new to our camper, membership and forum and looking forward to this new adventure. And we only live about 20 mins from this KOA. Been there a couple times with our old camper. Nice Campground.
Will let you know when we make the reservation.

Steve,

We look forward to meeting with you and the Mrs.

Hayden&Gigi

rdavidh

Hopefully my wife and i will be able to attend. Wife and I now plan on going to rally.

Last edited:

MallardHead

Mall the rates info is posted in post #1 below
Thanks, didnt scroll far enough.... I called and they quoted me $102 for 2 nights on a 30 amp site, did not specify if was back in or pull thru, seems high compared to rates below.... Still trying to work out schedule to come to this one... Thanks

Warrstang331

Thanks, didnt scroll far enough.... I called and they quoted me $102 for 2 nights on a 30 amp site, did not specify if was back in or pull thru, seems high compared to rates below.... Still trying to work out schedule to come to this one... Thanks

Did you inform them that you were part of the heartland rally crew from 2-4 Nov 18

MallardHead

Did you inform them that you were part of the heartland rally crew from 2-4 Nov 18
I did, so I am not sure what rate they were giving me a quote for because $102 for 2 nights does not add up to any of the nightly rates below for 2 nights. I do really hope we can work out the schedule to be there, will keep digging at it.....

DebiMac

My husband and I would very much like to attend, but he is having knee surgery and we won’t know until later if we can make it from CA to NC in time. Will be in touch when we know more!

Warrstang331

My husband and I would very much like to attend, but he is having knee surgery and we won’t know until later if we can make it from CA to NC in time. Will be in touch when we know more!

Praying all will be well for you all and hopefully you can make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sounds good will see you all next weekend at yours. Did Gigi get ahold of u yet with the info u requested for the give back.

Yep we are good updated the rally thread with the info this am

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Warrstang331

I did, so I am not sure what rate they were giving me a quote for because $102 for 2 nights does not add up to any of the nightly rates below for 2 nights. I do really hope we can work out the schedule to be there, will keep digging at it.....

Just spoke to the folks at New Bern KOA and verified everything. When you call them let them know that you are part of the NC Heartland Chapter Rally. You can also ask for Ms Pat who is handling the reservations for the Rally. Keep me posted.

Hayden

MallardHead

Just spoke to the folks at New Bern KOA and verified everything. When you call them let them know that you are part of the NC Heartland Chapter Rally. You can also ask for Ms Pat who is handling the reservations for the Rally. Keep me posted.

Hayden

Will do... we will see you guys at WillowTree this weekend I think... we are up on site 26

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.