A couple of questions???

krehlert

Still kickin and screamin
(1) Does the fridge work off of dc or ac power when not using gas?

(2) When it is in auto mode, will it automatically prefer the electrical input over the gas?

Thanks....

Karl & Regina Ehlert
2008 Ford F350 6.4
2009 Cyclone 3210
Too many toys to list.....:confused:

roazo

Sundance Owner
Hi Karl

The control board works off 12V DC, The heating element works off 120 AC or gas,
in the auto mode AC is default then will switch to gas if you loose AC.If you chose the Gas Mode it will override the AC.
Hope this helps

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
When the unit is running on 110 power, the fridge will automatically default to the 110 service if in "auto" mode. It is an AC system or gas.

Shadowchek

(1) Does the fridge work off of dc or ac power when not using gas?

(2) When it is in auto mode, will it automatically prefer the electrical input over the gas?

Thanks....

Karl & Regina Ehlert
2008 Ford F350 6.4
2009 Cyclone 3210
Too many toys to list.....:confused:
#1 A/C
#2 A/c

SmokeyBare

Karl,

1. 110 AC power only... not 12 Volt.

2. Mine always goes to AC first when on "AUTO"
It will switch over to GAS when there is a power outage.

jnbhobe

I think the fridge needs a 12v source to power the board so it can recognize if it should be on 120v or gas when in auto mode. Jon:):)

truknutt

Committed Member
Karl,

1. 110 AC power only... not 12 Volt.

2. Mine always goes to AC first when on "AUTO"
It will switch over to GAS when there is a power outage.

Just make sure that your LP is turned on..I know a family that left their campsite for a couple of days of sightseeing so to be safe, they turned the gas off. Problem was their TV broke down so they were gone almost a week and of course the AC went off. Their reefer didn't come back on automatically, it had to be manually turned back on...after they cleaned out some of the spoiled foodstuffs. :eek:

Dave