Buying used?

Codive

Couple questions if anyone has some feedback.

Is the warranty transferable?

Is the Canadian package recommended for Colorado type cold weather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Hi Codive,

The short answer on warranty is that it only applies to the original purchaser. You can read the details in the trailer manual. A copy can be downloaded here.

The Canadian Arctic Package is also known as the YETI Package. It provides heating pads on the holding tanks, heat tape on the underbelly portion of the fresh water feed line coming out of the fresh tank, radiant insulation in the front and rear caps, and may include radiant insulation in other places like slide room floors. If you plan on camping in sub-freezing weather, you'll definitely want it.

Codive

Good to know. I saw a newish 2018 for sale, but people are in warm areas. I’m checking details, but I’m thinking I’ll lean toward new.

Thanks for the info!

Codive

Sounds like your looking at Anna Helene's Road Warrior. As others have responded, you can add the heat pads yourself.

You got me. I’m sure it’s a small community, and I was trying to get info without being disrespectful. I’m trying to determine if the cost is beneficial to jump now and drive out or go local.

TxRoadWarrior362

You got me. I’m sure it’s a small community, and I was trying to get info without being disrespectful. I’m trying to determine if the cost is beneficial to jump now and drive out or go local.

I would do the same thing. Hope you find a unit and join us for a Road Warrior Rally.
:cool: