Winter Work Camping Opportunity

jpmorgan37

We have been at American Sunset RV Resort since April and plan to spend the winter. Another couple that had signed up to spend the winter had to leave due to medical problems, so there are openings here. The owners of the park are really great to work for and have treated us extremely well, and that's the reason that I am posting this. If you want additional information, please e-mail me with your questions and I will answer, or have one of the owners contact you.

Joh

truknutt

Committed Member
Good to hear from you, stranger. Hope you and yours are all doing well.

Keep in touch,

Dave the "Nutt

jpmorgan37

Hello TrukNutt;

Doing fantastic Dave, and thanks for the good wishes. My bride and I have had a wonderful summer. Digging Razor Clams, fishing and crabbing. Life is good and so is full timing.

Keep those two wheels turning,

John

bargetis2

Getisonwheels
We have been at American Sunset RV Resort since April and plan to spend the winter. Another couple that had signed up to spend the winter had to leave due to medical problems, so there are openings here. The owners of the park are really great to work for and have treated us extremely well, and that's the reason that I am posting this. If you want additional information, please e-mail me with your questions and I will answer, or have one of the owners contact you.

Joh

Hi JP: I'm a Heartland Owner, 2006 classic. I'm trying to figure out how I can post something in this forum and have been unsuccessful. Maybe u can help me out. We took a workamping job in Sekiu WA for the winter but have to leave to take care of ill family member. The owners of this Bay Motel are desperately looking for a workamper to work as ***'t managers. They give a 50 amp FHU in exchange for a stipend and work 3 days a week. We feel back about leaving them early but .... in these economic times maybe someone out there needs a job bad. They can write to my wife at regi@getis.com and she'll be glad to pass info. on. Any chance u can post this for me. We are leaving Dec. 1. Thanks.

jbeletti

Hi bargetis,

Looks like you got Dave's email with help or you figured it out on your own - but we see your post - so good job.

Now, if anyone is interested in this job, they know to contact you per your post.

There are work camper forums that you or your employer may also want to post on.

Thanks and best of luck,

Jim

jpmorgan37

Bargtis2;
I just saw your post and so sorry to hear about your family medical problems. My suggestion for Bay Motel would be to post on the Workamper Hotline. Anyone that is a Workamper Plus member and is signed up to receive daily e-mails will get the notification. These are the folks that are usually looking for a job immediately.

John