Problems with our Sundance

We purchased a new Sundance in March. We loved it until we began having problems.
1. This will be the third (3) microwave that we have installed
2. The slide has a leak when we travel in the rain. the dealer has tried twice to repair with no luck.
3. The wall paper on the back wall has many bubbles in it.
4. This week it started raining through the door. you can see daylight from
inside the camper.

We really thought we had bought a great camper, but now we are begining to second guess our purchase.

The dealer has been working with us but I have to take a days vacation every time we take the camper to the dealer (3 times so far).

Can anyone give me some advise.

JohnL

Sundance Product Manager
firefighter37, not happy to here of the problems you are having. I will pass this on to Jim Fenner ( who should be aware since the repair request go through him) and I will pass this to others who should be made aware. John Leonard Brand Manager Sundance

Thanks for the reply

Thank you for your help. I received a call yesterday from the dealer telling me that my microwave was in and a call today to say that an appointment had been made for Monday morning to start the work on my camper. The person also said that they had received an e-mail from Steve asking about our issues. Again thanks for your help. I hope we can resolve these issues because we do like our camper.