Hisense Freezer light

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
The internal lighting for the freezer in our Hisense residential fridge has stopped coming on. Everything else seems to be working correctly. I can't find a switch anywhere to check.

I'm hoping someone here is familiar enough with these units to offer some ideas.

Thanks!

carl.swoyer

The internal lighting for the freezer in our Hisense residential fridge has stopped coming on. Everything else seems to be working correctly. I can't find a switch anywhere to check.

I'm hoping someone here is familiar enough with these units to offer some ideas.

Thanks!
Have you tried switching out the light bulb. Not trying to be a smart *** but sometimes it is the easiest fix.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

MikeandDar

Like stated above check bulb, I do know on ours the light is activated by a magnet on the right side of the door/drawer bracket. (if that makes sense)
Good luck!
Mike

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
The magnet switch seems to be working OK. I can wave a magnet past it and the blower comes on and shuts off when the magnet is moved away.
The light is LED and is resisting when I try to pry it out. Could be a lose plug on the light but I need a bit of guidance before prying any harder.