Congrats to Ted Davis

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on reaching that seemingly impossible milestone called retirement. Only other milestone left is dying. So, in the meantime, take advantage all of the great time you now have on your hands. Debbie and I will see you and Dee Friday. Again congrats on your retirement and enjoy it.

Pokiejoe

Way to go Ted now what you going to do with all this time I know you can bug Dee all day. See you all in about a week or so.

Chippendale

Ted, I just remembered, Friday was the day they took your key to the men's room away from you and marched you out the door. Congratulations on joining the rest of us has beens, it's a great life. I do hope Dee gives you a few days to relax before she drags out her Honey Do list.

George

'Lil Guy'

Make sure to follow the rallies and groups around the country. Expect to have way too much quality time with the spouse. You'll start missing the BS with your co workers after a while. Also, make sure you keep a good amount of donuts around to please her. 24 7 with just you, DW and 400SF of space, be ready for the walls to close in.lol I give you 30 days before you are insane in the membrane.
You've finally earned the right to wear the coveted 'I'm Retired, Do it Yourself" T shirt.
All in jest and see you Friday.
BTW, Debbie probably wishes I would go back to work.lol

Ted_Dee

Thank you everyone for all of the warm wishes. I have been checking the want ads trying to find Dee a job but she caught me and I lost my computer privileges for 2 days. We are both looking forward to being able to spend more time with our Heartland friends. Even Frank. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in Santo and beyond.