External Grill Mount

I have a 2018 Pioneer RL250 and am looking to mount a grill near the external LP quick-connect. The grill has a strip mount device and I want to locate it on the sidewall - is there a good place, structurally, to mount this strip, or would I have to reinforce the mounting point somehow?

TeamReyn

My 2018 Mallard M32 came with a swing arm mount on the bumper. The LP Gas quick connect is located near the rear of the camper. The swing arm is locked to the mount with a trailer coupler pin. You can unlock it and swing the grill around to the side of the camper near the external kitchen. I dismount the grill during travel because I have heard stories of grills breaking off while traveling down the highway and injuring people.

My 2018 Mallard M32 came with a swing arm mount on the bumper. The LP Gas quick connect is located near the rear of the camper. The swing arm is locked to the mount with a trailer coupler pin. You can unlock it and swing the grill around to the side of the camper near the external kitchen. I dismount the grill during travel because I have heard stories of grills breaking off while traveling down the highway and injuring people.

Yeah, I looked at the swing arm option and decided against it.

I'd like to have the same but our RG28 toyhauler doesn't have a bumper exposed on the rear.

We do have a connection valve under the left rear side to connect a grill hose to the main tanks but do not have any place to mount a support bracket. Bummer.