Quality of rubber roof ???

Trailer Trash

We bought a new Bighorn 3370 in June, during the PDI I noticed the rubber roof had way too many bubbles in it, a few and I would let it slide. First thing the dealer tells me is "they are all that way". I said the 10 year old one I sold had not one bubble in it. My question is are all the rubber roof's that come from the factory full of bubbles or is this poor workmanship? We wrote it on the PDI, I am not sure yet what they are going to do about it. Thanks :confused:

Tom of Ypsi

All I can tell you is that our rubber roof at 3 1/2 years old has very few bubbles and they are small ones that I am not worried about. Try looking at other trailers on the dealer lot to compare then see if they compare to your new trailer. Good move on putting this supposed problem on your PDI to CYA

jnbhobe

We've got an 09 BigHorn 3370, I was also on the roof today and did not see any bubbles.As a matter of fact I've never had a bubble of any kind on my last 4 units 95 Fame,98&00 Sunlines,and 03 Challenger.Happy Camping,Patti & Jon:):)